Reach Scout Rank 2 Glitched

GTAJJ

They need to fix this quickly.. I am rank 6 or higher in all 4 of them and still nothing. and no way am i going to stay in 1 lobby for 2 full levels that is just insane.. Because people leave and makes teams have 10 against 5 or 6 in Objective based game modes so no dice there. Guess when they fix it all 5 trophies should pop.

It has been confirmed that if you quit the game or change server when you are attempting to earn any MP trophies, your MP trophies' stats or progress will be reset. 

So try to reach lvl 2 in all four classes WITHOUT leaving the game or joining another server.

If you have already reached lvl 10 in any of the classes, wait a patch.

It has been confirmed that if you quit the game or change server when you are attempting to earn any MP trophies, your MP trophies' stats or progress will be reset. 

So try to reach lvl 2 in all four classes WITHOUT leaving the game or joining another server.

If you have already reached lvl 10 in any of the classes, wait a patch.

Damn thats gonna be hard since i suck and it would take atleast 15-18 hours for me to get rank 2 on all 4 classes =P

Damn thats gonna be hard since i suck and it would take atleast 15-18 hours for me to get rank 2 on all 4 classes =P

You don't need to do them all in one go. What you can do for decorated is get all the classes to near leveling up, then level them all one after another. You can do the same for level two in each class, but you would want to try and get as many done in the server you did decorated in or you have to start them over.

This also apparently doesn't 100% work, as someone on PST said they ranked up two classes twice and didn't get those trophies, but aside from waiting for a patch or just hoping the trophies pop it's the only real workaround.

Assault Rank 4, still no trophy.

Also, I just hit Rank 4 Assault in a match, but back in the Soldier menu it still says I'm Rank 3. Also, confusingly, in the Companion App it says I'm Rank 6.

Being Rank 4 Assault, I've also unlocked most of the weapons for that class, but I can't equip any of them in game. If I try to change my loadout from the companion app all the guns are still locked except the starting gun and the pre-order shotgun.

I constantly "lose connection to the EA servers" and it looks like Battlelog stats are pretty well non-functional. Day 1 server meltdown?

Okey every single MP trophy seems bugged. I was rank 1 scout 50% to rank 2 then i decided to rank up support a little and after a while i checked my scout again and magically im rank 3? Didnt even play any scout ffs.

Companion says in rank 2 scout and rank 2 medic when im in fact only is rank 1 on both. Hopefully they will update this very soon. Has anyone heard anything about it?

Stat tracking as a whole is buggy, which is most likely a large contributer to why the trophies are bugged. You can probably ignore what the companion app says, as that seems to be high for most people.

Yeah but i magically got 1,5 ranks ingame i was rank 1 scout now im rank 3 and i didnt even play any scout. =P

I have only been playing operations and i've been leaving after every match that i finished because i love playing on the defend side on Ballroom blitz. I still got the medic trophy and scout both at rank 7, so you can get the trophies without staying in the same server. I'm rank 6 with my assault so will see if it pops at rank 7 aswell. So it's kinda random if they pop atm for sure, so no lvl reset for me after every game just a messy stat tracking :D

Edited by iLoVe-VideOGameS

WE WILL BE PERFORMING MAINTENANCE AND RELEASING AN UPDATE FOR BATTLEFIELD 1 ON OCT 24, 2016, WITH THE FOLLOWING DOWNTIMES:

• PC: MULTIPLAYER WILL BE OFFLINE FOR 1H STARTING 0700 UTC/ 12AM PT OCT 24.
• XBOX ONE: MULTIPLAYER WILL BE OFFLINE FOR 1H STARTING 0800 UTC / 1AM PT.
• PS4: MULTIPLAYER WILL BE OFFLINE FOR 1H STARTING 0900 UTC / 2AM PT.

Hopefully they fix these Trophies

Assault Enlistment
Medic Enlistment
Scout Enlistment
Support Enlistment
Decorated 
  • Like 3