Destroy All Humans PS4 US

AncLEoniX

this is pretty much how this ps2 games on ps4 shows up: without any previous announcement and/or with little publicity.

they are pretty much earning lots of profits with them without investing much.

although this one is weird 'cause of its even more expensive price tag + only available for US at the moment and its trophy list hasn't even shown up.

Edited by smellslikejavier
  • Like 1

Jesus that's pricey for a PS2 game, there usually priced at either £7.99 or 11.99 here in the UK.

they are usually priced at 9.99 or 14.99 on NA and EU too, but this one and metal slug anthology are the most expensive ones for some reason. probably the companies itself puts their own prices, 'cause sony uses a 9.99 price for non-platinum games and 14.99 for games with a plat, but rockstar puts a 14.99 on all of their games, even if some of them doesn't have a platinum.

they are usually priced at 9.99 or 14.99 on NA and EU too, but this one and metal slug anthology are the most expensive ones for some reason. probably the companies itself puts their own prices, 'cause sony uses a 9.99 price for non-platinum games and 14.99 for games with a plat, but rockstar puts a 14.99 on all of their games, even if some of them doesn't have a platinum.

Metal Slug might have been because of more games in one? But for Destroy All Humans to have the same price tag... is odd.

Metal Slug might have been because of more games in one? But for Destroy All Humans to have the same price tag... is odd.

me and a friend are debating if this really is a ps2 emulation like previous games or maybe a full remaster.

i mean looking at its screenshots the interface looks stretched and a little blurry, and also it didn't got any kind of trailer or previous announcement, like the other ones. although it wasn't added on the ps2 section of the store, and it does not mention that this is a ps2 emulation on its description, but the same thing happened with psychonauts and it turns out it was a ps2 emulation, 'cause the words "playstation 2" showed up at the start.

so im just waiting for someone to upload a gameplay video and see if this is really a ps2 emulation or rather a remaster.

Don't buy Destroy all Humans! it has no trophies!!!!!!

are you sure? did you bought it? 'cause this isn't the first time something like that happens.

can you tell us if it is a remaster or a ps2 emulation? when you start it does the "playstation 2" words shows up at the start??

I don't think the list is on the servers yet. I cannot see it on my main account, but a guest account with no ID or email can see the trophy list. It's has 38 trophies total and yes, it's a PS2 to PS4. Comes with the PS2 manual. 

Edit: I signed out the network on my PS4 and viewed my trophy list. I can see it now on my main account this way. It's because the trophies aren't on trophy servers yet. 

Edited by Leo_the_Lion25

I don't think the list is on the servers yet. I cannot see it on my main account, but a guest account with no ID or email can see the trophy list. It's has 38 trophies total and yes, it's a PS2 to PS4. Comes with the PS2 manual. 

Edit: I signed out the network on my PS4 and viewed my trophy list. I can see it now on my main account this way. It's because the trophies aren't on trophy servers yet. 

Ah, that would be why then.  But at least it has a platinum.  Gonna grab it regardless myself, as it is a fun game... don't know if I'll be able to platinum it... depending on what it asks of us to do xD

its a ps2 emulation YES!!!!! thanks.

that means sony is finally bringing more and more publishers to join the ps2-to-ps4 emulation.

Yeah - I'm getting pretty tired of these price hikes for PS2-to-PS4 titles.

If the original price range wasn't high enough right? It's getting a tad out of hand one might say. <_< One things for certain with the increased prices I'd expect platinums every time (but that won't happen).

If the original price range wasn't high enough right? It's getting a tad out of hand one might say. <_< One things for certain with the increased prices I'd expect platinums every time (but that won't happen).

I really want to dive into these games, but if the plat versions are going to jump to $19.99, Dark Cloud 2 might be the last one I buy. I miss the days of Okage and its $9.99 plat.

I really want to dive into these games, but if the plat versions are going to jump to $19.99, Dark Cloud 2 might be the last one I buy. I miss the days of Okage and its $9.99 plat.

The case of Okage really was a blessing! Shame they all can't be that price with a plat.

19.99 is a bit high but I'll have to see a trophy list before I press buy. Already have this on PS2 but it's a favorite. Now they need to bring the second game on here and I'll be elated.

Well you're in luck because it's coming too at some point. ;)

Edited by dell9300

the prices depends on the publisher.

sony games with plat cost 14.99, the ones without one cost 9.99

rockstar games all cost 14.99, without caring if they have a plat or not.

and some publishers just puts a 19.99 price tag to them without caring about the plats, like what SNK did with metal slug anthology and now what THQ Nordic is doing with destroy all humans.

Loved this game on PS2, tons of fun. At $27 Canadian though, I can't tell if they are joking or were on drugs when debating a price. That's asking a lot considering the game is 11 years old and it can be bought cheaper on Ebay for the original released versions. I'm sure it'll go on sale within a few weeks just like every PS2-PS4 title has.

Enjoy!

Ruler of Earth (P)

Unlock all other trophies.

Probe-ation Officer (G)

Collect all Probes.

Sun, Surf & Probes (S)

Collect all Probes in Santa Modesta.

Saturday Evening Probe (S)

Collect all Probes in Rockwell.

Down-home Country Probing (S)

Collect all Probes in Turnipseed Farm.

A Conspiracy of Probes (S)

Collect all Probes in Area-42. 

Probe Town, USA (S)

Collect all Probes in Union Town.

Probes With a Capitol P (S)

Collect all Probes in Capitol City.

The Tyrant of Turnipseed (B)

Complete all side missions in Turnipseed Farm.

Rocked Well (B)

Complete all side missions in Rockwell.

Modestly Successful (B)

Completed all side missions in Santa Modesta.

Area 86ed (B)

Completed all side missions in Area 42.

A Much Less Perfect Union (B)

Completed all side missions in Union Town.

Kicking Government In the Seat (B)

Completed all side missions in Capitol City.

First Contact (B)(H)

Complete "Destination Earth!"

Eminence Grise (B)(H)

Complete "Citizen Cryto."

Mars Needs Information (B)(H)

Complete "The Island Suburbia."

We're Doing It Live (B)(H)

Complete "Suburb of the Damned."

Bombing Run (B)(H)

Complete "Duck and Cover!"

This Ridiculous War (S)(H)

Complete "Armiquist vs. the Furons!"

Impeached (G)(H)

Complete "Attack of the 50 Ft. President!"

Power Trip (B)(H)

Complete a side mission with the Bulletproof Crypto code enabled.

Gray Matters (S)

Collect a total of 50,000 DNA without using the Mmm... Brains! Cheat.

Ride the Lighting (B)

Fully upgrade the Zap-O-Matic.

Dust in the Wind (B)

Fully upgrade the Disintegrator Ray.

Earth-Shattering Kaboom (B)

Fully upgrade the Ion Detonator.

Mind Over Matter (B)

Fully upgrade Psychokinesis.

Danger: Death Ray (B)

Fully upgrade the saucer's Death Ray.

Mind Over Antimatter (B)

Fully upgrade the saucer's Sonic Boom.

Now You Learn to Love the Bomb (B)

Fully upgrade the saucer's Quantum Deconstructor.

Alien Overlord (G)

Achieve 100% completion.

There's the Beef (S)

Tip 100 cows.

Terror From Beyond the Stars! (S)

Kill a total of 1,000 humans.

Trail of Wreckage (S)

Destroy 500 vehicles. 

Identity Thief (S)

Assume 40 identities.

Food for Thought (S)

Extract 250 brains from living humans.

Term Limited (S)

Assassinate 50 politicians.

Alien Conqueror vs. Robot Soldier! (S)

Destroy 50 robots.

Edited by Leo_the_Lion25
  • Like 3

Loved this game on PS2, tons of fun. At $27 Canadian though, I can't tell if they are joking or were on drugs when debating a price. That's asking a lot considering the game is 11 years old and it can be bought cheaper on Ebay for the original released versions. I'm sure it'll go on sale within a few weeks just like every PS2-PS4 title has.

The original version isn't digital and doesn't have trophies. For some people, that's worth it. Also, there are many, many, many people who don't own a PS2. Shocking, I know. Blasphemy almost, right? For those people, who's first and only console ever may be a PS4, this is the first experience with the game. How much is a new game worth to someone who has never played or heard of the original version and they don't own the hardware for the original?

I came here to say that all these have gone on sale at some point for a very reasonable amount to those of us who still *own* the originals and have the hardware, but would spend a couple bucks to support the cause and play it again with better resolution and trophies.

• Like 1