Destroy All Humans PS4 US

AncLEoniX

The original version isn't digital and doesn't have trophies. For some people, that's worth it. Also, there are many, many, many people who don't own a PS2. Shocking, I know. Blasphemy almost, right? For those people, who's first and only console ever may be a PS4, this is the first experience with the game. How much is a new game worth to someone who has never played or heard of the original version and they don't own the hardware for the original?

I came here to say that all these have gone on sale at some point for a very reasonable amount to those of us who still *own* the originals and have the hardware, but would spend a couple bucks to support the cause and play it again with better resolution and trophies.

finally you posted something I 100% agree with haha. 

trophy/platinum support, 1080p, remote play, share play, streaming, etc... all that cost money to implement and test manually (its not an automated process as some may think), so they can't be selling them for 1 dollar like apparently some people expect.

if this were like ps2 classics on ps3 that didn't had any of that then i would agree this is totally a rip-off, but since this time sony is actually putting effort to make them then i'll gladly help them by buying this ps2 games at full price and thus increase the chances on keep seeing more and more ps2 games with trophy support in the future.

• Like 1

Enjoy!

Ruler of Earth (P)
Unlock all other trophies.

Probe-ation Officer (G)
Collect all Probes.

Sun, Surf & Probes (S)
Collect all Probes in Santa Modesta.

Saturday Evening Probe (S)
Collect all Probes in Rockwell.

Down-home Country Probing (S)
Collect all Probes in Turnipseed Farm.

A Conspiracy of Probes (S)
Collect all Probes in Area-42.

Probe Town, USA (S)
Collect all Probes in Union Town.

Probes With a Capitol P (S)
Collect all Probes in Capitol City.

The Tyrant of Turnipseed ( B)
Complete all side missions in Turnipseed Farm.

Rocked Well ( B)
Complete all side missions in Rockwell.

Modestly Successful ( B)
Completed all side missions in Santa Modesta.

Area 86ed ( B)
Completed all side missions in Area 42.

A Much Less Perfect Union ( B)
Completed all side missions in Union Town.

Kicking Government In the Seat ( B)
Completed all side missions in Capitol City.

First Contact ( B)(H)
Complete "Destination Earth!"

Eminence Grise ( B)(H)
Complete "Citizen Cryto."

Mars Needs Information ( B)(H)
Complete "The Island Suburbia."

We're Doing It Live ( B)(H)
Complete "Suburb of the Damned."

Bombing Run ( B)(H)
Complete "Duck and Cover!"

This Ridiculous War (S)(H)
Complete "Armiquist vs. the Furons!"

Impeached (G)(H)
Complete "Attack of the 50 Ft. President!"

Power Trip ( B)(H)
Complete a side mission with the Bulletproof Crypto code enabled.

Gray Matters (S)
Collect a total of 50,000 DNA without using the Mmm... Brains! Cheat.

Ride the Lighting ( B)
Fully upgrade the Zap-O-Matic.

Dust in the Wind ( B)
Fully upgrade the Disintegrator Ray.

Earth-Shattering Kaboom ( B)
Fully upgrade the Ion Detonator.

Mind Over Matter ( B)
Fully upgrade Psychokinesis.

Danger: Death Ray ( B)
Fully upgrade the saucer's Death Ray.

Mind Over Antimatter ( B)
Fully upgrade the saucer's Sonic Boom.

Now You Learn to Love the Bomb ( B)
Fully upgrade the saucer's Quantum Deconstructor.

Alien Overlord (G)
Achieve 100% completion.

There's the Beef (S)
Tip 100 cows.

Terror From Beyond the Stars! (S)
Kill a total of 1,000 humans.

Trail of Wreckage (S)
Destroy 500 vehicles.

Identity Thief (S)
Assume 40 identities.

Food for Thought (S)
Extract 250 brains from living humans.

Term Limited (S)
Assassinate 50 politicians.

Alien Conqueror vs. Robot Soldier! (S)
Destroy 50 robots.

This is the least played game in the series for me and the only one I haven't done a 100% lets play for, I remember some of the collectables and side missions being really annoying compared to the other three games but not overly difficult of a list, really hoping this means DAH 2 gets a remaster because it was definitely the best in the series

This is the least played game in the series for me and the only one I haven't done a 100% lets play for, I remember some of the collectables and side missions being really annoying compared to the other three games but not overly difficult of a list, really hoping this means DAH 2 gets a remaster because it was definitely the best in the series

it has already been confirmed that destroy all humans 2 is getting released on ps4 too:

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/39948-next-ps2-on-ps4-game-destroy-all-humans-2-ps2-on-ps4-games-list-and-news-thread/

although this are ps2 emulations like all the other ps2 games on ps4, not proper "remasters".

I enjoyed the first Destroy All Humans!, enough to go ahead and buy the sequel, which was way better ^^. £20+ Seems a bit much for a remaster, much as I love me a good remaster, like Grim Fandango, Day of the Tentacle, God of War: Collections, Prince of Persia, Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath & Munch's Oddysee etc. I will end up picking this game up, preferably, once the price drops a little, maybe down to the £10-15 range.

Edited by James_Tonto

I enjoyed the first Destroy All Humans!, enough to go ahead and buy the sequel, which was way better ^^. £20+ Seems a bit much for a remaster, much as I love me a good remaster, like Grim Fandango, Day of the Tentacle, God of War: Collections, Prince of Persia, Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath & Munch's Oddysee etc. I will end up picking this game up, preferably, once the price drops a little, maybe down to the £10-15 range.

It's not a remaster though, it's an emulation, like the other PS2 games on PS4.

again, this is not a remaster, its a ps2 emulation on ps4 like every other ps2 emulated game on ps4

here's a full list of all the available ps2 games on ps4 if you want to check it out:

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/39948-next-ps2-on-ps4-game-destroy-all-humans-2-ps2-on-ps4-games-list-and-news-thread/

and here's the ps2 wish list thread where you can request ps2 games that you'd like to have on ps4, with trophy/platinum support: 

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/33146-wish-lists-ps2-games-on-ps4/

Edited by smellslikejavier

Cheats don't disable trophies, Just don't use the Mmm... Brains! Cheat. because you need to collect 50,000 DNA.. 

Good to know. Some of these PS2 emulations have blocked the use of cheats with trophies and others haven't. Suppose it depends if the game keeps a record that a cheat has been used or something.

List looks doable for sure... I just can't recall if you can move between areas freely or not.  I have played the game before, but it's been too long to recall that at the very least.  But I'll be happy to play it again, so long as we actually do get the game.

If I remember from back when I played it you can move between areas once you unlock them and once you finish the game.

Based on the trophy list i don't believe anything is missable except that trophy for using the Bulletproof cheat, as you can't redo side missions. Best would probably be to activate that as soon as possible and get that trophy, then don't use the brains cheat until after you've got 50k DNA.

If I remember from back when I played it you can move between areas once you unlock them and once you finish the game.

Based on the trophy list i don't believe anything is missable except that trophy for using the Bulletproof cheat, as you can't redo side missions. Best would probably be to activate that as soon as possible and get that trophy, then don't use the brains cheat until after you've got 50k DNA.

Ah, that's good then... don't want to get locked out of one area or another.

I just thought: I bet they're* kicking themselves for cancelling the PS2 version of the third game because now they can't charge us all $20 for it as well! xD

*I know it's a different THQ but still.

The 3rd game did come out for the Wii, so ya never know, it could still come out for us.

The 4th game also came out for the ps3, but only in Europe and Australia. It also came out on the x360. So maybe a better shot at this version, since its already on a sony console, somehow, it never got trophies, even with it being released in 2009.

The 3rd game did come out for the Wii, so ya never know, it could still come out for us.

The 4th game also came out for the ps3, but only in Europe and Australia. It also came out on the x360. So maybe a better shot at this version, since its already on a sony console, somehow, it never got trophies, even with it being released in 2009.

they won't, DAH 1 and 2 are being released as part of sony's PS2 EMULATION on ps4, so that's why we are getting so many ps2 games on ps4 now and why we only get the ps2 version of them.

so for the wii one and the ps3 one to come to the ps4 they should need to be remastered, which i highly doubt they'll do 'cause remastering them its more expensive and they are not exactly popular games so they'll probably won't sell much. since this ps2 emulations takes little investment to be made that's why many publishers are releasing their own ps2 titles on ps4. the investment is low and the profits are nearly always pretty high.

you can see a full list of said ps2 emulation here:

Edited by smellslikejavier

Destroy All Humans is on the store!

Can't access it though.

I hope they add Destroy All Humans 2. That's the best one.

If someone can record gameplay that would be great. It being $20 is a bit pricey if you ask me. I'll probably get it.

Edited by Nano1124

Can't access it though.

If someone can record gameplay that would be great. It being $20 is a bit pricey if you ask me. I'll probably get it.

It's not showing up for me when I search for it in the store. It was about five hours ago though. 

Can't access it though.

http://www.gamezone.com/news/destroy-all-humans-2-rated-for-ps4-by-pegi-3444454

Your wish is granted.