Red Dead Redemption 2 CONFIRMED

EternalChaos72

Red Dead Redemption 2 will release worldwide in Fall 2017 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One systems.

An epic tale of life in America’s unforgiving heartland, the game's vast and atmospheric world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online multiplayer experience.

Watch the Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer at 11AM Eastern on Thursday, October 20th here on Facebook, at rockstargames.com, as well at the official Rockstar Games YouTube and Twitch pages.

Here's the link: http://rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption2

Was anyone surprised? You could tell right away by the red and black R* logo on the teaser image. Whose excited? 

Edited by EternalChaos72

i liked the previous game even if i was never interested on the "western" theme.

i find funny how pc players always gets screwed haha: gta 4 got a terrible port, RDR was never released there, gta 5 took a whole year to get a pc release, and now RDR2 is only confirmed for ps4 and xbox one at the moment.

anyways looking forward to this one, although i was expecting a bully 2 announcement instead since i'm more interested on that IP.

perhaps they don't want any more criticism due to its "bullying" theme.

i liked the previous game even if i was never interested on the "western" theme.

i find funny how pc players always gets screwed haha: gta 4 got a terrible port, RDR was never released there, gta 5 took a whole year to get a pc release, and now RDR2 is only confirmed for ps4 and xbox one at the moment.

anyways looking forward to this one, although i was expecting a bully 2 announcement instead since i'm more interested on that IP.

perhaps they don't want any more criticism due to its "bullying" theme.

I doubt we will see RDR2 for the PS3, i think they have moved onto next gen now. 

I want this game, make no mistake. But and had they announced this back at E3 id be all aboard the hype train. But i wanna see gameplay first, make sure its not another half ass attempt like undead nightmare was

Edit: they had also better do something about future modders. the orginal RDR is unplayable if you can even get in do to damn modders

Edited by Stargazer2600

So for some reason, I'd always though it was going to be called Red Dead Retribution (get it, like Red Dead Revolver, and Red Dead Redemption) but whatever.

WE GET A RED DEAD SEQUEL! :D

This is without question the best western theme game, and its on next gene, I can't wait to see what its new concept and ideas its going to introduce, thou I douth they'll make another undead nightmare dlc.

I am looking forward to this game, and provided it doesn't release for an absurd £70 like Maifa III did, I'll set some money aside to buy it, day one/week one. I hope Rockstar might also do a remaster of Red Dead Revolver, since they've gone and done some other remasters this generation.

I'm excited for RDR2, but I'm bummed that it is RDR2 and not RD3 (something with an "R"). They can't go forward with Jack's story (which I'm glad; I didn't like him) because it's the end of the west. WWI is starting soon, there is cars, towns are getting bigger. That means they will take the story back—probably to a time where John is in Dutch's gang and that's not what I want. In GTA I'm okay with being the bad guy. But in Red Dead games, I want to be the good guy. At the very least, the questionable vigilante.