TheYuriG's ULTIMATE Terraria Carry Walkthrough

TheYuriG

It's great that you can, sort of help! I'm at odds with this one because I would like to be carried through, but don't have the time right now or for the next 2 months. So I'll just hope you're still in the charitable mood near Christmas/Winter break.

I'm way more likely to help active forum members than randoms. My main concern when putting this up was getting random friend requests from dozens of people begging to be carried. I still have my games to play and sometimes I just would like to be on my own for a while, I remember last year running 12 people within a week, it was tiring and had 2 or 3 who never finished the plat. I would murder them if I could.

Anyway, message me when your time comes and we can get this done. My part, steps 1-3 can easily be done within an hour or two, then you can do your part, steps 0 and 4, at your own pace, whenever you want to.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 2

Okay, then. I'll make sure to remember the thread. Also, just to check...I'll be playing on the Vita. Don't know if we'd still be able to play together.

I'm using the vita too and there is full crossplay between all versions. When the thread is complete, I'll do another NABQ and mention that kind of thing there,

• Like 1

Crimson world is almost ready now, all I need is the guide to spawn so I can lock him into the rainbow room. Moved all CS in place and put several torches in the area. I'll add another point to the list regarding Brain of Tchulhulu. I've done so much stuff and it only increased the version by .38 points. My points system was horrible, should have balanced it better to make it feel more rewarding all the effort I'm putting into it.

Edited points system, now it should feel like I'm actually making progress instead of wasting time.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 2

All final guide info has now been added to the guide. Please note that my world is not Corrupt yet, so step 3 is slightly false for pointing that it will net the Corruptible trophy, but I chose to post like it will be when I'm done corrupting my world, rather than posting it right and changing later.

• Like 1

Hey Yuri, will you just log in my account and Plat it for me? You didn't put nearly enough work into this thing already. xD

Seriously though, again you have gone above and beyond. If I ever do pick up this game I'll probably hit you up.

• Like 1

Hey Yuri, will you just log in my account and Plat it for me? You didn't put nearly enough work into this thing already. xD

Seriously though, again you have gone above and beyond. If I ever do pick up this game I'll probably hit you up.

Would take me like 3 hours, but sadly I only have the vita version and it isn't cross buy. :(

Let me know whenever, man. Maybe you wanna consider beating the fastest achiever too, shouldn't take long when my worlds are all set up and ready. I'm still working on the last details and updating this day by day.

• Like 1

I'm using the vita too and there is full crossplay between all versions. When the thread is complete, I'll do another NABQ and mention that kind of thing there,

After the new update on consoles, PS4 is unable to join the PS3 version.  The PS4 just crashes to XMB menu.  :(  So PS3 will never be getting new patches and it makes it incompatible.  

Edited by DARKB1KE

After the new update on consoles, PS4 is unable to join the PS3 version.  The PS4 just crashes to XMB menu.  :(  So PS3 will never be getting new patches and it makes it incompatible.  

That isn't true, I was playing with XEbolaKongen yesterday and he was on PS4. :hmm:

That isn't true, I was playing with XEbolaKongen yesterday and he was on PS4. :hmm:

No, PS4 cannot join the PS3.

But PS3 can join the PS4.

It's only 1 way.  I've been dealing with this for a while now and over 20 people failing to join it's definitely broken. 

Edited by DARKB1KE

No, PS4 cannot join the PS3.

But PS3 can join the PS4.

It's only 1 way.  I've been dealing with this for a while now and over 20 people failing to join it's definitely broken. 

Definetely not the same with the vita, he joined me more more than once. I had the issue you are talking about on my second run with TehUberChessCat. We connected fine first day, a week later he crashed every attempt to join me, but I joined him fine. Not sure if this error is random or what.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Going to start Terraria soon either tooday or tomorrow. Don't know if I'll ask for your help though. Don't want to waste your time, if I'm unsure. Will keep you updated!

Let me know whatever you decide, the guide is not yet fully complete since I'm focusing on PS3 games atm, but I'll be able to help you with everything but Slimer and Corruptible for the time being.

Lol the hall of fame and shame, love it. 

He actually came to my world to get the corrupt trophy done so he kinda tried to plat.  We also tried one of my slimes world to see if it would pop but he's still missing some I guess.  Not hard to use the wiki and search the biomes for the specific slime you need.  Granted, pinky is random as hell!  

He actually came to my world to get the corrupt trophy done so he kinda tried to plat.  We also tried one of my slimes world to see if it would pop but he's still missing some I guess.  Not hard to use the wiki and search the biomes for the specific slime you need.  Granted, pinky is random as hell!  

He needs pinky, didn't bother to try getting it after 2 hours, I was checking his progress through friends menu, then he quit to never come back.

Let's hope I stay away from the the shame hall and PSN holds up enough for Yuri and I to finish...AND I don't lose my save next time.

• Like 1

Let's hope I stay away from the the shame hall and PSN holds up enough for Yuri and I to finish...AND I don't lose my save next time.

You don't get to be added to the hall of shame up to a week after the carry is over, but you get added to the hall of fame as soon as I get to know you have the plat. Got another runner to do this week as well, God bless me.

Hi TheYuriG. 

I have been spending 20+ hours to find Pinky. 

What DARKB1KE said is true, that I joined his world to help me with the slimes. However he didn't have Pinky in his Slime World, so I started playing the game a lot. 

Yesterday I left the Playstation open during the night with a Water Candle in my hand to get more enemies to spawn. Came home from work today at evening and still had not killed Pinky. 

Then I started farming the Water Candles and put them all on a table, this made Pinky spawn and it was the one I needed. 

So now I have all the trophies. Thanks to both of you  :)

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...