TheYuriG's ULTIMATE Terraria Carry Walkthrough

TheYuriG

I forgot to mention that you wrote down Hallow slime, but I think you meant the Shadow slime. I had to cross reference it with the trophy guide.

Fucking dyslexy getting the best of me, I'll see if I can change the checklist for that.

EDIT: not only the list was wrong, but also the guide, fuck me. I think I've changed all the wrong times I put hallow instead of shadow. Thankfully you noticed it before it was old and confused more people, although the shadow slime is pretty much unmissable with the high ammount of corruption I have in the main world. Added you to the Hall of Fame too, congratulations in getting the platinum!

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

Just now, StubbsDK said:

This is so cool of you!! How long does this take? And is it possible to get a dupe set of items, if I wanted to help my brother at some point?

About 4hish. Yeah, anything you take, you can keep to yourself. I have it all backed up on cloud, so whatever changes you make to my world won't be saved. Loot away!

2 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

About 4hish. Yeah, anything you take, you can keep to yourself. I have it all backed up on cloud, so whatever changes you make to my world won't be saved. Loot away!

Sweet!! I check to see when I can do this, with a daily 9-5, and the time difference, IF you're up for it!

41 minutes ago, StubbsDK said:

Sweet!! I check to see when I can do this, with a daily 9-5, and the time difference, IF you're up for it!

I have no idea what is a daily 9-5 and I'm up for it if my friend doesn't lend me the PS4 again, which he was meant to, but doesn't get back to me anymore.

I'm GMT +3. At the moment of this posting, it's 9:36 AM for me.

Edited by TheYuriG
timezone adding

3 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

I have no idea what is a daily 9-5 and I'm up for it if my friend doesn't lend me the PS4 again, which he was meant to, but doesn't get back to me anymore.

I'm GMT +3. At the moment of this posting, it's 9:36 AM for me.

I was refering to my dayjob!
I'm at UTC+1 in Denmark, so it's 12:42PM here!
Sucks about the PS4, though!

1 minute ago, StubbsDK said:

I was refering to my dayjob!
I'm at UTC+1 in Denmark, so it's 12:42PM here!
Sucks about the PS4, though!

Supposing you are going to play after your job, that would be afternoon for me.

Yeah, it's his PS4 anyway, but I was planning to play more stuff until the returning date, Dec 13th. Such a shame however.

I just wanna know if you did read the whole thing, including the notes about Slimer and pinky. Wanna be sure that you understand that you are running the risk of being added to the hall of shame if you don't end up getting the plat for the game after a week.

Supposing you are going to play after your job, that would be afternoon for me.

Yeah, it's his PS4 anyway, but I was planning to play more stuff until the returning date, Dec 13th. Such a shame however.

I just wanna know if you did read the whole thing, including the notes about Slimer and pinky. Wanna be sure that you understand that you are running the risk of being added to the hall of shame if you don't end up getting the plat for the game after a week.

I did read the whole thing! And I do remember back when I played it on the 360 that the slime trophy was a bit of a hassle! But that was ages ago, and I see that they've add'ed even more slimes now!! I remember Pinky being a pain! But I've read somewhere that the chances are bigger during a slime rain?

Just now, StubbsDK said:

I did read the whole thing! And I do remember back when I played it on the 360 that the slime trophy was a bit of a hassle! But that was ages ago, and I see that they've add'ed even more slimes now!! I remember Pinky being a pain! But I've read somewhere that the chances are bigger during a slime rain?

Slime rain is a PC exclusive event. You can however afk overnight in the open with a turtle armor and anything that touches you dies. Hopefully a pinky will spawn and meet its end on your armor eventually. All the extra slimes will be covered in the carry, all you gonna need to hunt will be the color slimes (minus blue and green) on normal mode.

After the carry is over, the only relevant trophy you have to achieve is slimer. All the other grinds from the last step should probably be completed before that is done.

1 minute ago, TheYuriG said:

Slime rain is a PC exclusive event. You can however afk overnight in the open with a turtle armor and anything that touches you dies. Hopefully a pinky will spawn and meet its end on your armor eventually. All the extra slimes will be covered in the carry, all you gonna need to hunt will be the color slimes (minus blue and green) on normal mode.

After the carry is over, the only relevant trophy you have to achieve is slimer. All the other grinds from the last step should probably be completed before that is done.

I just googled "help with Pinky slime terraria" and it was there in a forum, no mention of it being PC only, but I'll take your word for it! But if Pinky is the only one missing, then it shouldn't be too difficult, I hope!
And that turtle armor trick sounds pretty neat!!

30 minutes ago, StubbsDK said:

I just googled "help with Pinky slime terraria" and it was there in a forum, no mention of it being PC only, but I'll take your word for it! But if Pinky is the only one missing, then it shouldn't be too difficult, I hope!
And that turtle armor trick sounds pretty neat!!

Slime Rain Wiki Link

Not saying that the turtle armor thing will make you be done with it, but hopefully it can help ya. I found that Black, Purple and Mother were also quite painful, but the checklists should help you finding those without too much trouble. If you check Edunstar's trophy list (linked in the Hall of Fame), you should have a rough idea of how long a carry takes, which isn't much.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Slime Rain Wiki Link

Not saying that the turtle armor thing will make you be done with it, but hopefully it can help ya. I found that Black, Purple and Mother were also quite painful, but the checklists should help you finding those without too much trouble. If you check Edunstar's trophy list (linked in the Hall of Shame), you should have a rough idea of how long a carry takes, which isn't much.

Yeah it takes 4 hours, or just about. But I had the unfortunate accident of losing my save and having to do a couple things over again: slimes and bosses. It's easy enough.

My first comment on the new server. I still haven't figured out how to update my signature.

1 minute ago, Edunstar84 said:

Yeah it takes 4 hours, or just about. But I had the unfortunate accident of losing my save and having to do a couple things over again: slimes and bosses. It's easy enough.

My first comment on the new server. I still haven't figured out how to update my signature.

HOLY SHIT, FAME FAME FAME, NOT SHAME, FUCKING DYSLEXY AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm so sorry, hope you didn't notice that

HOLY SHIT, FAME FAME FAME, NOT SHAME, FUCKING DYSLEXY AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm so sorry, hope you didn't notice that

Heh, I got a little bit confused at first, but I figured it out!!

4 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

Thanks! Sucks about the save, though!

1 minute ago, Edunstar84 said:

Well, I missed the comment! It wasn't as bad as it sounds or was...just had a bit of scare. It was a shame. We were almost done. Should have stuck with it though and finished. But, you know, I'm so melodramatic and all!!

You actually quoted it LMAO that's why i noticed I wrote it wrong HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's alright buddy, shit happens. We got it done, that's all that matters.

• 2 weeks later...

Muahaha! Thanks a bunch again for the carry Yuri! Milan and I only have a few slimes left, I have the rainbow because I've got a hollow spawn point in my world I'll get his soon too. After that, only the colored slimes and baby/mama slimes and the dungeon. Very close!

By the way, I killed a boss and he dropped a Picksaw. So now I have a Picksaw and a Legendary Picksaw, I will give them to you as I don't need them after the plat.

Edited by Lion of the Lolis

On 21/12/2016 at 6:54 PM, Lion of the Lolis said:

Muahaha! Thanks a bunch again for the carry Yuri! Milan and I only have a few slimes left, I have the rainbow because I've got a hollow spawn point in my world I'll get his soon too. After that, only the colored slimes and baby/mama slimes and the dungeon. Very close!

By the way, I killed a boss and he dropped a Picksaw. So now I have a Picksaw and a Legendary Picksaw, I will give them to you as I don't need them after the plat.

I just want the legendary picksaw as that is the best modifier it can have. Having that, the Drax will no longer be necessary as that one is faster and better to use.

On 22/12/2016 at 5:17 PM, TheYuriG said:

I just want the legendary picksaw as that is the best modifier it can have. Having that, the Drax will no longer be necessary as that one is faster and better to use.

Is it the one dropped by the Golem? I think I have it. Let me check. I'll reply later.

5 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

Is it the one dropped by the Golem? I think I have it. Let me check. I'll reply later.

Lion has it, it finally dropped at my 26th golem kill, but I had to give to him because my world doesn't save anymore. I'll be mining the golem area inside out to make a better arena for fighting. Thanks though

5 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Lion has it, it finally dropped at my 26th golem kill, but I had to give to him because my world doesn't save anymore. I'll be mining the golem area inside out to make a better arena for fighting. Thanks though

Are you sure? I can dupe it, that way I won't lose mine.

8 hours ago, Deceptrox said:

Are you sure? I can dupe it, that way I won't lose mine.

Thanks for the offer, I appreciate it, but I have other things to pick up from Lion anyway so I need to have him in my game once again for a few minutes, so I'll kill 2 birds with one stone. I would take the Terra blade if you had one or the ankh shield, since all I'm needing for it is the skeleton-dungeon drop that never comes.