How does this compare to other Lego titles?

I would recommend this. Same gameplay idea as other Lego vita games but I did find one of the boss battles actually a little challenging / frustrating. I did enjoy the chase scenes in this game too, and some funny moments.

You can knock over 1st playthrough in probably 3-4hrs, still have to go back and cleanup so not sure of total time.

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

Picked this up on sale as my first lego title. How does it compare to other titles?

It's very short. It took me maybe 10 hours or so for the plat. There are fewer levels than other recent Lego games on the vita and there's no hub to speak of either. It's not a bad game though. It doesn't have those irritating multi-part challenges like the first ninjago game which is a bonus

Edited by Cleggworth
  • Like 2

• 10 months later...
  • 4 years later...
On 18.10.2016 at 10:27 PM, Denvirus said:

Picked this up on sale as my first lego title. How does it compare to other titles?

Very pleasant game. Not as good as LEGO Batman 3, which I consider to be the best from the Vita titles. Anyways, it follows the same formula as LEGO Batman 3, meaning only 5 challenges per level. And as one user above said, it's definately better than Nindroids. I found Nindroids good, but this was way more enjoyable to 100% for me. Highly recommend it, also I've managed to get it very cheap