Has anyone been hacked like this in cod6.

jakps

Hi

I start playing and i was at level 26 with 17891 experience until level 27, after a match it goes to 3563 experience until level 27, when i start a match the experience is there but when i quit and start the game via PS3 button my experience is reset to 17891 experience until level 27.

Has anyone had this before and any suggestions?

Many Thanks.

Hi

I start playing and i was at level 26 with 17891 experience until level 27, after a match it goes to 3563 experience until level 27, when i start a match the experience is there but when i quit and start the game via PS3 button my experience is reset to 17891 experience until level 27.

Has anyone had this before and any suggestions?

Many Thanks.

Well I think you just turned the system off before autosaving your data... that's what it sounds like. :/

yeah, it sounds like deth is on the right path... you should exit to the main menu before you exit the game via the PS button... this way it will most likely auto save with no problem... but im no expert

It just sounds like you exited before the auto save feature kicked in...

good luck!

Man, hopefully you can resolve this issue. I as well concur that Deth is correct. Also, it is pathetic how hackers have taken over COD4 and MW2. My kid brother ranked up all the way to level 55 in COD4 in like 5 matches. He was getting like a thousand points per kill. I personally played the legit way and played around a hundred hours to get to prestige level 5. I really hate hackers!!! :(

• Like 1

what's cod6?you mean CODMW2?

Yes, here is the order of things. COD 1 (COD Classic) COD 2 (Call of Duty 2) COD 3 (Call of Duty 3) COD4 (Modern Warfare 1) COD 5 (World at War) COD 6 (Modern Warfare 2) COD7 (Black Ops) COD 8 ( Modern Warfare 3) COD 9 ( Black Ops II)

Now the game saves my progress as if the game is fine, It's never happened to me before very odd indeed. Thanks for your help much appreciated.

You are welcome for any little bit I may have helped, although it was Deth with the solution. I as well have never heard of your situation before, and I have 300 hours total in MW2!!!

Edited by DanielVT