Decorated trophy....

DividedByMankind

For the glitched trophies there is a workaround to unlock them all. You should rank up twice on the same server to unlock the trophy. For example: if you’re on a Rank 3 on Assault class then jump on a Conquest server and keep on playing until you reach Rank 5 on Assault class. the trophy will pop at class Rank 5. The caveat for the Decorated trophy is you’ll have to Rank up on all the classes at least once on the same server. So be ready to have straight 7 to 9 hours of BF1 multiplayer gameplay to unlock all the 5 trophies. All you've to do is find the best server that's close by you (Filter the region and Sort and servers by Ping) and start playing, don't quit or put the game on idle while on a game it'll kick you out of the server. 

This game is really so much fun that you won’t know what time it is. Just have some snacks and drinks besides you and keep playing.

I reached Ranked 4 on my Assault class but the trophy didn't pop. because i played on several server between the level ups. Today, I got all the 5 trophies on a single run (on the same server) playing Conquest within 7 hours switching between the classes after unlocking the respective trophies. Conquest is the game mode where you can get more score. Keep on capturing the flag and you’ll see yourself on top of the Scoreboard everytime. Guranteed 25k to 40k Score on Conquest if you keep on capturing the flag. On average I was capturing 10 flags on every match Except the map that has only 3 flags. Another tip is create your own Squad or ask the ask leader to promote you and keep completing the orders, this will get you extra scores. 

For the glitched trophies there is a workaround to unlock them all. You should rank up twice on the same server to unlock the trophy. For example: if you’re on a Rank 3 on Assault class then jump on a Conquest server and keep on playing until you reach Rank 5 on Assault class. the trophy will pop at class Rank 5. The caveat for the Decorated trophy is you’ll have to Rank up on all the classes at least once on the same server. So be ready to have straight 7 to 9 hours of BF1 multiplayer gameplay to unlock all the 5 trophies. All you've to do is find the best server that's close by you (Filter the region and Sort and servers by Ping) and start playing, don't quit or put the game on idle while on a game it'll kick you out of the server. 

This game is really so much fun that you won’t know what time it is. Just have some snacks and drinks besides you and keep playing.

I reached Ranked 4 on my Assault class but the trophy didn't pop. because i played on several server between the level ups. Today, I got all the 5 trophies on a single run (on the same server) playing Conquest within 7 hours switching between the classes after unlocking the respective trophies. Conquest is the game mode where you can get more score. Keep on capturing the flag and you’ll see yourself on top of the Scoreboard everytime. Guranteed 25k to 40k Score on Conquest if you keep on capturing the flag. On average I was capturing 10 flags on every match Except the map that has only 3 flags. Another tip is create your own Squad or ask the ask leader to promote you and keep completing the orders, this will get you extra scores. 

Or get the maximum points you can get before leveling up with all your classes (exemple 48 543/50 000), and you can get the trophy in only 1 or 2 games 

your workaround doesn't work I played thru 3-4 ranks last night on assault/conquest with 1 squad, same server and no trophy (not that I was specifically going for it)

EDIT I stand corrected, was playing last night and I got the assault trophy after a while. I then switched to scout(sniper) and got that trophy in 2 games (was 2nd ranked in both games with less than 10kills per game!)

tip... quick points.... play the objectives, simple but effective also get squad leader to mark objectives for free xp and a lot of it! I had 18k one game of conquest with only 2 kills!

Edited by Da_Man-023