NX aka Nintendo switch revealed! (3rd party support revealed & backed by NVIDIA)

xZoneHunter

Yep yet another gimmicky piece of trash

Like legit this isn't going to sell well at all

This gimmicky stuff isn't what people want

You want great games, controllers that aren't intrusive and great online capabilities

All things Nintendo lacks in force

I've learned to accept Nintendo's obsession with doing new things. They just can't help themselves. I think it looks perfectly fine. I'll wait for more info though. For a reveal trailer, I think they did a good job.

The promotional trailer is awesome, I can proudly say that if the Nintendo Switch was here at the beginning, I would have got that first before the other two. The console looks beautiful and I feel the console can bring something different. The problems that plague the Wii U seem to have gone and the console (handheld) look beautiful.

I can now say that I believe Nintendo can be a first choice if they do right by the Switch.

I'm very intreiged.  It looks like a perfect marriage of home and portable, which is nice for me as I am away from my home more than not, hence why my Vita gets way more playtime than my PS$, unfortunatly.  I'm just thinking how amazing it would be come November, for example, Start FF xV at home, go to work and continue it on a tablet-type screen with an actual controller on my lunch

• Like 2

What better way to show off a new console than showing old games running on it? Such innovation. And did they have to show the name of the console like 20 times throughout the trailer? We get it... :P Speaking of, I'm not a fan of the name at all. I guess it's better than their regular naming scheme though. I was almost expect this to be called Super Wii U DS 64 XL or something. :P But yeah, it could be interesting. I won't write it off right away. Japan will love this thing.

• Like 1

I'm hoping the core console doesn't suffer for the sake of the "On the go" aspects. I'm not much of a gamer outside of the home so that part of it doesn't appeal to me as much. Looks neat so far for those who are interested in that sorta thing, though. F-Zero or riot! 

Probably not going to be getting this. Got a Wii U and never really played it apart from as a Wii, and Nintendo needs to earn back my trust for that.

However, that new Mario game looked superb. Can't stand the gameplay of 3D Land (I didn't play 3D World because of that, but I doubt it's much different) because it was essentially just a 2D platformer in a wasted 3D plain. This new one looks like it'll actually be a fully explorable 3D area like 64/Sunshine though, which is amazing.

yO3rlz2.gif

Edited by madbuk