PS4/PS3/PS VITA

fastflowdaman

Nothing to do with PSNP. All it does is scrape data from PSN's servers. If PSN's servers say that the list is on PS3, then that's what PSNP displays. 

I don't know why PSN would show that information, but I speculate that either the dev or someone at Sony ticked a check box they shouldn't have while the game was going through certification.

You telling me I can't play Destiny on the vita?

With Remore Play, every PS4 game is also a Vita game. 

You just need a PS4, I guess...

Nothing to do with PSNP. All it does is scrape data from PSN's servers. If PSN's servers say that the list is on PS3, then that's what PSNP displays. 

I don't know why PSN would show that information, but I speculate that either the dev or someone at Sony ticked a check box they shouldn't have while the game was going through certification.

I see/know, but afaik Sly or whoever admins that handles this kind of stuff by correcting it. Or is this restricted to titles of games and the like?

You telling me I can't play Destiny on the vita?

I played Destiny on my Vita once. Problem was I had to buy a new Vita afterwards. Too much pressure in combination with pointy ass cheeks I guess.

Edited by fastflowdaman

Sure you can, if you have a decent internet connection :awesome:

With Remore Play, every PS4 game is also a Vita game. 

You just need a PS4, I guess...

I was talking about this

2790d6995b91666e99faeb2af8b61f70.png

but you guys outsmarted me. Guess I'll use Escape Dead Island as example next time, since that's locked to PS3 only, yet it shows as multiplatform.

97779a43a6df795a8ce758863e79ca27.png

EDIT: well not really because I said 'on the vita', not 'with the vita', but whatever.

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 2