Ratchet and Clank Twisted Hoverboard

Mournblade05143

Can anyone helped me with it? I know I'm supposed to do it on Planet Rilgar. I know I'm suppose to jump off the big ramp and hit R1, R2, L1 and L2 while pushing up on the L analog stick. Seems like I don't have enough time to do all four. It's either I crash waiting between moves or go too quick and not all register. What am I missing? Video doesn't help cause it goes too quick. Didn't even have a problem with Speedy. Please help. Last trophy for the plat. Thanks.

Can anyone helped me with it? I know I'm supposed to do it on Planet Rilgar. I know I'm suppose to jump off the big ramp and hit R1, R2, L1 and L2 while pushing up on the L analog stick. Seems like I don't have enough time to do all four. It's either I crash waiting between moves or go too quick and not all register. What am I missing? Video doesn't help cause it goes too quick. Didn't even have a problem with Speedy. Please help. Last trophy for the plat. Thanks.

Try to hit lots of speedpads, then press x after jumping off the big ramp to get some more hang time. It's tricky to do, but keep practicing.

Edited by Dragon-Archon