Red Dead Redemption 2 - Trailer 1

HeySumbode

Fucking hell. A whole year of hype now...  :rolleyes:

It's really, really pretty, I'll give it that. I just wish they'd waited until next E3 or something. I can't be arsed with a whole, tedious year of hype again... 

Any chance they'll continue from where RDR ended? Or is it like GTA, different stories etc? 

I heard it might be a prequel. Y'know, 'cause RDR's setting was the end of the "wild west" age and the beginning of industrialisation. 

• Like 2

Trailer doesn't tell me anything. Shows all the things you'd expect to see in an Old West themed game (cows, horses, men interacting with the latter, vultures, mesas), in graphics that experience should tell you is likely not with the in-game engine. So: business as usual. Wait and see.

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 1

Trailer doesn't tell me anything. Shows all the things you'd expect to see in an Old West themed game (cows, horses, men interacting with the latter, vultures, mesas), in graphics that experience should tell you is likely not with the in-game engine. Still wait and see.

Trailer was "captured on PS4", so it's implied that's in engine. 

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/10/20/red-dead-redemption-2-playstation-and-rockstar-games-announce-partnership/

Well the game looks pretty at least. The trailer didn't give me much else to go on.

I look forward to learning more. I won't lose my shit over it or anything, but I'm not gonna sit here in my grumpy old man voice and be like "These kids today and their excitement... I never get excited for things because I lead a life devoid of joy and happiness". :P

I really don't understand why people went crazy after this trailer. It is too short to make a comment about it, doesn't tell a lot about the game either.

Yeah. Trailer tells us jack fucking shit it's just ''be hyped by virtue of R*''. I mean it looks nice, graphically but I just don't see a cause for excitement yet tbh.

I hope it's a prequel so we can play as young John. Probably with both his eyes working =P

Prequels dont tend to have a 2 at the end so i doubt it. 

It seems like a lot of people weren't excited about the teaser trailer however i was extremely excited after watching it. Cant wait to throw some hookers on the train tracks in next gen  xD

• Like 1