Project Platinum: Tomb Raider (Closed)

LeetWolf2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, triplejmzu8 said:

Hey! Great project.
I'd also like to be added. I've got the Legend HD Plat and have also written a trophy guide for it here on psnprofiles. (So Survivor and Researcher for me then. ?)

Thank you, I've added you to both

• Like 1

On 16/08/2017 at 8:27 AM, Evil_Joker88 said:

I have now the Plat in Tomb Raider (ps3) so pls add me with Survivor Rank

On 16/08/2017 at 9:22 AM, DarkSoleride said:

I have the platnium for Tomb Raider 2013 and Definitive Edition so put me down for Survivor please :)

On 19/08/2017 at 2:29 PM, ee28max said:

Sign me up for Adventurer. I have the platinum for Tomb Raider: Legend HD and Tomb Raider: Underworld. :) 

Added all 3 of you and everyone has been updated on the new leaderboard.

• Like 2

I just got the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition platinum so I'd like to be added to Survivor :D

I have a love for third-person shooter games (when they're done right) and boy was I hooked. Game was a lot of fun and the story was surprisingly decent. Look forward to when I get the chance to play RotTR.

• Like 1

On 02/09/2017 at 3:11 AM, MMDE said:

Legend and GO. :) 

On 02/09/2017 at 3:11 AM, SkyesUnholy said:

I just got the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition platinum so I'd like to be added to Survivor :D

I have a love for third-person shooter games (when they're done right) and boy was I hooked. Game was a lot of fun and the story was surprisingly decent. Look forward to when I get the chance to play RotTR.

Added you both.

Yeah, I agree its a really solid game. I enjoyed playing through it again on PS4 with the visual enhancements and improved framerate. I've yet to play RotTR myself, but let me know what you think when you play it :)