Project Platinum: Tomb Raider (Closed)

LeetWolf2

• 2 weeks later...

TR%20Guides_zpsvrazhaet.png

The guide for Rise of the Tomb Raider - Cold Darkness DLC has been published.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

An update as I just earned the 100% in Lara Croft And The Temple Of Osiris, which means I have 100% in both Lara Croft games and now qualify for the "Guardian" bonus award. My updated list is:

1. Tomb Raider: Legend HD
  2. Tomb Raider: Anniversary HD
  3. Tomb Raider: Underworld (EU/NA)
  4. Tomb Raider (PS3)

I also have the 100% in both Lara Croft And The Guardian Of Light & Lara Croft And The Temple Of Osiris.

I have one platinum for the definitive edition on the ps4, sign me up please ^^

Added ^^ 

An update as I just earned the 100% in Lara Croft And The Temple Of Osiris, which means I have 100% in both Lara Croft games and now qualify for the "Guardian" bonus award. My updated list is:

1. Tomb Raider: Legend HD
  2. Tomb Raider: Anniversary HD
  3. Tomb Raider: Underworld (EU/NA)
  4. Tomb Raider (PS3)

I also have the 100% in both Lara Croft And The Guardian Of Light & Lara Croft And The Temple Of Osiris.

Updated :)

sign me up for adventurer

Added ^^

Hey, I've noticed you've added a "Top 5" but what does it actually entail? It's not mentioned in the rules nor requirements and from looking at the names it wasn't clear. Using Devil_Spooky as an example (forgive me), they're second in the top 5 yet I have the same amount of plats and 100%s (six) and signed up for the PP earlier yet I'm not even in the top 5. What's the deal? :P

Also looking at first place: Elyther has all five (unique) platinums, but it's still less than the six games completed others have.

Just looking for clarification on how this is ranked, I can understand if platinums outweigh completion of the Lara Croft games. There's also the case of what if someone where to have the platinum in Rise but not 100% in all the DLC, would they be ranked lower than someone who has?

Edit: You also have a new platinum to include with Lara Croft Go coming! :D

Edited by dell9300

Hey, I've noticed you've added a "Top 5" but what does it actually entail? It's not mentioned in the rules nor requirements and from looking at the names it wasn't clear. Using Devil_Spooky as an example (forgive me), they're second in the top 5 yet I have the same amount of plats and 100%s (six) and signed up for the PP earlier yet I'm not even in the top 5. What's the deal? :P

Also looking at first place: Elyther has all five (unique) platinums, but it's still less than the six games completed others have.

Just looking for clarification on how this is ranked, I can understand if platinums outweigh completion of the Lara Croft games. There's also the case of what if someone where to have the platinum in Rise but not 100% in all the DLC, would they be ranked lower than someone who has?

It's based on # of Platinums earned + Bonus Awards. I added it as an extra incentive in the hopes that for people would be more active in PPs. It's a lot harder to keep up to date then I thought it would be, and clearly as you mentioned above I've made a mistake by not putting you on there as you and Devil_Spooky both are the same rank with the same Bonus Award. I think I'm just going to remove it for simplicity and lack of time. 

Thanks for bringing it up, appreciate it  :) 

It's based on # of Platinums earned + Bonus Awards. I added it as an extra incentive in the hopes that for people would be more active in PPs. It's a lot harder to keep up to date then I thought it would be, and clearly as you mentioned above I've made a mistake by not putting you on there as you and Devil_Spooky both are the same rank with the same Bonus Award. I think I'm just going to remove it for simplicity and lack of time. 

Thanks for bringing it up, appreciate it  :)

Ah put my foot in it! :S Oh well, sorry to those who were in the Top 5, your fifteen minutes of fame has come to an end! :P

Ah put my foot in it! :S Oh well, sorry to those who were in the Top 5, your fifteen minutes of fame has come to an end! :P

It's fine, don't feel bad. :lol: I'd rather have my PPs have quality to them rather than stuff added in for the sake of it. I also really appreciate constructive criticism and general feedback so I can improve as much as I can 

• Like 1