DLC not working

Lady Lilith

Basically, I bought some DLC and it's not working. I've heard that you should get a notification in the main menu that you have DLC, but I haven't seen that. I've also heard that sometimes you have to start a new game to activate the DLC, which doesn't make much sense to me. What I'm hoping it's not is because my game is PAL...I didn't even realize it was PAL before I bought the DLC, so I'm gonna be pissed if that's the case.

If you have not purchased the DLC through a European, Australian or New Zealand account, that is why it's not working. A PAL version game will only recognise PAL version DLC. I still don't get it, if they don't region lock games, why region lock DLC? It doesn't make sense to me.

Can I use a US credit card on the PAL store, or would I need a PAL PSN card/credit card?

In regards to a PSN card, that will have to be PAL, but as far as credit cards go, anything goes as long as you have the right amount of money.

EDIT: You'll have to keep the conversion rate in mind though.

Edited by Blanc_WhiteHeart

In regards to a PSN card, that will have to be PAL, but as far as credit cards go, anything goes as long as you have the right amount of money.

EDIT: You'll have to keep the conversion rate in mind though.

Alright, sweet. At least they picked a PAL game that has hella cheap DLC to send me instead of one with like 10-15 dollar DLC.