Worst. Resolution. Ever. 160x90 Instead of 1920x1080

BIOHAZARD-R-US

Anyone play Conquest mode yet? If so, apparently you will enter into the world of Minecraft, because the PS4 seems to have a bug/error in it's port coding that drops the resolution from its supposed 1920x1080 aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAALL the way down 160x90. You read that right. 90p, instead of 1080p. The NES, a system from over 20 years ago, was able to achieve with relative ease a 480p SD resolution. It doesn't stay like this for long, usually just a few minutes, but that doesn't change the fact that WTF IS THIS SHENANIGANS??? Xbox One also appears to be affected by this error, as it too receives resolution drop in Conquest Mode, dropping down to 1100x620. Any of you experience this?

vW8VpTI-1024x576.png

rdB0VPK-1024x576.png

Source: http://www.icxm.net/x/playstation-4-runs-battlefield-1-at-a-glorious-90p.html

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/a-new-low-for-console-standards-bf1-ps4-drops-to-1-33365044/

• Like 2

Looks like you need to reinstall. I have no visual errors.

I haven't played it, so I wouldn't really know. Just reporting what is trending on Facebook. And have you played in Conquest mode? That seems to be where the center of this bug comes from. Also too don't forget, not everyone will pay a game and experience bugs that others experience. Look at Assassin's Creed: Unity. Some people have played that game till 100% and have not seen any bugs whatsoever, and others couldn't play the game cuz there were too many bugs. It affects players differently for some reason.

• Like 1

truly... what is the point of beta's these days when every game releases with heaps of bugs/glitches. the system needs to change, how many company's do u know of that can release broken goods and get away with it????!!!! the gaming community seem to be the problem as we are happy to go along with this farce of "patches" that may or may not occur after a games release. everyone is happy to complain but never with their wallets....

I sent bf4 back after 3 days of not being able to save progress of the campaign. I got my money back as it was a broken release.

will I get bf one? hell yes but will I pay full retail or preorder anything this day and age....... HELL NO

NES was 240p. TVs at the time would typically cut off 16 lines making the effective resolution 256x224.

Yeah, I was going to point this out too. Exact numbers I think depends a bit on the region though.

That's one hell of BUG

I found the Cause it was LINK 

He infiltrated the servers with the tri-force

i-am-error.jpg

• Like 2

NES was 240p. TVs at the time would typically cut off 16 lines making the effective resolution 256x224.

Sorry, didn't know that. I was just going off of what the ICXM article said, near the bottom.

The resolution reached by the PlayStation 4 isn't even something the original NES could reach if it tried. It ran games at around 480p output.