Disappointment?

CrimsonFalzar

So, I played the beta and I was really happy with it some issues here and there but never the less it was fun I started playing today and ... I'm really not having any fun? It seems like all these people who been playing with early enlisters knows the maps knows what guns to use and know how to FREAKING 1 SHOT ME BECAUSE THAT'S ALL THAT'S BEEN FUCKING HAPPENING! 

I'm not even having fun with this game at all because I spawn get one shot spawn get one shot spawn get 1 shot -_- Why the fuck did dice do this early shit all it did was make new players at a disadvantage for not paying them 20 extra god damn dollars.

Also what did the hell fighters pack give us because I for the life of me can't find anything.

I love the game. Tho it's always annoying when my aim sucks and is all over the place for no reason even tho i have thumb grips i am used to use. I have found couple bugs so far but that's just normal at release. I'm sure i will reach the rank 100 and try unlock all kinds of stuff and just enjoy the game cause i really like this. :)

During the Beta, I only played one game because I kept getting one shotted (made up word?) from people on the other side of the map. I wasn't aware sniper rifles were so overpowering in WW1. I died a number of time like this right after spawning- def sucks any fun out of playing.

Then you need to practice in Online Multiplayer Games.

this game is sooo much better than I expected and iv yet to start the campaign! let alone played every map yet....

Same, I expected this to be another 'good' Battlefield game like Battlefield 4 but nothing too special but so far this game has absolutely blown me away. I just played my first few matches and I love it!

• Like 1

So, I played the beta and I was really happy with it some issues here and there but never the less it was fun I started playing today and ... I'm really not having any fun? It seems like all these people who been playing with early enlisters knows the maps knows what guns to use and know how to FREAKING 1 SHOT ME BECAUSE THAT'S ALL THAT'S BEEN FUCKING HAPPENING! 

I'm not even having fun with this game at all because I spawn get one shot spawn get one shot spawn get 1 shot -_- Why the fuck did dice do this early shit all it did was make new players at a disadvantage for not paying them 20 extra god damn dollars.

Also what did the hell fighters pack give us because I for the life of me can't find anything.

I totally agree with this. I think the game, at its core, is amazing. My problem comes with online multiplayer. I've been sniping for a while now (it's the only class I've leveled up) and I don't know if I suck, if everybody else is a god at the game, or what, but I cannot get a one shot kill - from any distance. I've been point blank with one before and got a measly 32 points out of it. When I try to be far away from the action, then I get one shot killed by someone so far away they may as well be on a different server. I find it extremely hard to judge your shots as well, since hitting down on the dpad only changes how far away you think someone is. I wish there was the option to include a part of the scope to let you aim higher depending on how far away people are. As for the other classes, I always get sniped playing as one of them, or if it's not that, then it's someone with their pistol killing me. I really don't want to hate the game because I know it's supposed to be a controlled chaos, but I feel like everybody who got the game early or has been playing nonstop since day one have a huge advantage.

I actually enjoyed playing MP last night. It's still weird that I'm getting 3 bar pings on US West than Asia servers.

The prologue is meh especially since every controls are on default, even if you change the sensitivity it still won't affect the prologue which is kinda dumb.

So far, I've already encountered medics who actually revives dead teammates and that's good.

I just wish that everyone would actually pay attention when they're playing as a support carrying ammo or a medic carrying health pack.

Edited by ipot_04

I've been playing the game more and trying out different modes and classes and my previous statement still stands. If I'm sniping I only get kills when I headshot, which only happens on stationary targets. If someone's moving I'll never hit them. But no doubt they will kill me. I bought the sniper shield for when you go prone, but it's been worthless so far. I've been killed through the little hole and I swear on more than one occasion I've been shot through the metal. I feel like the game would be much more fun with friends but none of my friends have the game. So I guess this is an invitation to shoot me a friend request if you wanna play with me. I'm on in the evenings pretty much every night.

• 2 weeks later...

I started in yesterday, MP only, haven't touched the campaign yet and I love it. The game is amazing on all levels.

The only think I find annoying is if a tank comes your way and you don't have something to take it out, you almost have no where to go. Oh and  when a behemoth comes along during a game of operations and someone just sits in it bombing you and there is nothing you can do.

Otherwise, I think its great.

Piss off. I don't play much online MP, but spawn camping is the quickest way to turn me off.

I'm surprised that this is still a thing.  DICE got smart after BF3 and BF4 and worked to resolve spawn camping issues.  They introduced a few strategies like invinciblity after spawning on another player, so long as you didn't step out, etc. as well as better map design to prevent that from happening.

Guess that's done for (making a good game) in BF1 then.  Glad I never bought it yet. 

Edited by DARKB1KE