Demons souls help!

SnowVortex95

There are only a few items that I need for the platinum, I would really appreciate it if someone is willing to help. I will return them to you immidiately, I just need to hold them for a few seconds for a trophy to pop up. I would repay the favor if you need help with any online trophies for any game. I would really appreciate the help.

In case you are wondering why Im doing this,its because I fucked up world tendencies for 1 ring that I need, and also I really dont have luck farming rare stones. I've been trying to get this platinum for a long time, on several accounts, but something always comes up.

I have a 281 level character and I only need 1 of each stones, because I will be doing a duplication glitch. Im gonna send you the complete list of a couple stones that I need.

There are only a few items that I need for the platinum, I would really appreciate it if someone is willing to help. I will return them to you immidiately, I just need to hold them for a few seconds for a trophy to pop up. I would repay the favor if you need help with any online trophies for any game. I would really appreciate the help.

In case you are wondering why Im doing this,its because I fucked up world tendencies for 1 ring that I need, and also I really dont have luck farming rare stones. I've been trying to get this platinum for a long time, on several accounts, but something always comes up.

I have a 281 level character and I only need 1 of each stones, because I will be doing a duplication glitch. Im gonna send you the complete list of a couple stones that I need.

Better to ask this in a gaming session. Also, you'll need to let people know what region you are (the regions have different online servers, and some have been closed). 

281 is a pretty high level, so make sure you mention that in your gaming session.