Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elyther

Expedition Card Exploit

15 posts in this topic

I can confirm that this works like a charm. Thank for posting this!

I found some high tier cards (gold, blue & Black) initially didn't have a sell price and couldn't be sold. It is nothing to worry about; eventually more and more cards will be able to be sold, those are probably the duplicates  :).

This works great, thanks for the intel. FYI my card cap was 535 and I started with 272,000 credits and ended with 73,000.

Edited by StarFang7

I did this and now im full on cards, whenever i sell 5 black cards and buy another 5 i always get the same cards that i sold. Does this mean i have all cards avaible?

Tried selling 5 and buying a bronze probably 10-15 times with the same cards everytime.

I only started getting all-gold packs when I had almost run out of credits and out of the five cards I was only allowed to sell one card. What's the best way to get some more credits?

I only started getting all-gold packs when I had almost run out of credits and out of the five cards I was only allowed to sell one card. What's the best way to get some more credits?

Play score attack on survivor and try to complete 5 challenges that offer more money ( untouchable, deathless survivor etc..)

Endurance can also be done this way too !

Play score attack on survivor and try to complete 5 challenges that offer more money ( untouchable, deathless survivor etc..)

Endurance can also be done this way too !

I've only just finished the story and not yet even looked at the other modes - any particular(ly quick and easy) one you'd recommend?

I've only just finished the story and not yet even looked at the other modes - any particular(ly quick and easy) one you'd recommend?

Voice of god on survivor can be done in about 2:30 if you are fast and its a tomb so no enemies to worry about, and you dont need any cards to get gold score (aka 10k). So with load times its about 4 minutes when you get the hang of it. 

Choose the chapter "lost expedition" on survivor ! this chapter are easy to get a lot of credits

For fast chapters : ancient cistern, voice of god, the orrery

Edit : don't forget to choose the cards that gives you + 100 positive (green colour)

Edited by Goddess_Noire

Thanks for the tips, Voice of God even once was enough. Now I'm almost back to 100.000 credits, all the cards drawn are black and my inventory is full.

Just used this. Works great.

And if, for some reason, you want more credits you can use this method too.

Once you have all the cards, just sell some high sell cards (i used 3 gold big head Lara, a black big head lara and a black rainbow trail, together they sell for 17600 credits).  Just buy packs for 5k, and sell the cards for 17.6k. Everytime you buy a pack the same 5 cards will show up.

Not sure why you would want to do this, but I thought it was kind of funny how this microtransaction system can be exploited.

Edited by Ric

Still working like a charm.

But I hit full inventory and have to delete manually some cards. When I buy Bronze Pack I'm keep getting the same black cards over and over. I'm selling them all the time and money just keeps growing. I assume there are no more cards if I'm getting the same ones over and over again. 

It won't allow me to sell any gold cards. A little help pls on if I'm doing something wrong. 

I buy a pack and any gold cards I attempt to sell but it doesn't let me. I go to the selection point and it doesn't allow me either. 

I can sell silver ones