Alex Hunter Fifa Ultimate

mazzoe

Depends what you mean by fucked up, the story is pretty linear so some events happen regardless of how you perform. (Trying to avoid spoilers)

No no no. It literally said I got kicked out of my team and then a Windows with some option appear: finish journey, loaf recent save or replay week. I fuckin have to start from scratch...

Shouldn't repeating a week be sufficient?

Maybe in a normal situation. But in that week I don't get to play a single minute since i'm not even in the 18 player list. I fucked up because I wanted to skip matches to make Journey faster. It worked until I got kicked.. Now i have to restart from scratch this BS. 

Maybe in a normal situation. But in that week I don't get to play a single minute since i'm not even in the 18 player list. I fucked up because I wanted to skip matches to make Journey faster. It worked until I got kicked.. Now i have to restart from scratch this BS. 

Well, it's not BS, you skipped matches and you got consequences. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah i just finished the journey and by that it means you must probably win the league and the fa cup and then you would get a surprise call up for the england squad and the journey finishes with you getting the Ultimate team card for Alex Hunter.

I didn't win either cup but still got the same ending.