Best World Series in Forever!

Bullstomp

Wow what a great series so far.I honestly thought we were done being down 3 to 1 in the series.I was saying there's always next year lol.Anything can happen in Baseball.Great game tonight finally the heart of the lineup is hitting.Hendrix this is your game to win tomorrow.Lets go Cubbies.Fly that W.When we win tomorrow fans all over the U.S will go apeshit especially on the northside.But those Sox fans on the southside will not though.

That was an awesome 3rd inning. When Russel smacked that ball I was just like "IT'S A GRAND SALAMI" as it floated into the stands lol 

Pretty sure my reaction was similar.

One more win! I said how ironic it would be if the Cubs came back from a 3-1 deficit, after the Cleveland Cavs just did so in basketball, in one on my status updates. It's not over, yet, though. Hold onto your butts, 'cause one way or another, it ends tonight. x.x

• Like 2

I wish baseball would pull its head out of its ass and make the obvious changes when needed.  I mean, it's the world series and the 94 win team is hosting the 103 win team in game 7 because the AL won a game where half (or more) of the roster wasn't even really trying.  MLB's stubbornness when clinging to archaic rules can be extremely frustrating to watch sometimes.  The best team should have home field advantage, period.  And last I checked, 103 was greater than 94.  And before anyone calls be biased or anything, I'm a Mariners fan... so I hate baseball  :P

Edited by skidmarkgn
  • Like 2

I thought I would need a defibrillator from the seventh thru the end. My god what an amazing way to win the World Series, but my god was that a stressful way to win the World Series. FLY THE W

When Rajai Davis hit that 3 run homer to tie it all up I was like WTF!?! And when he stepped to the plate in the 10th with one on with a chance to tie it up AGAIN I was biting my nails. Luckily he was held to an RBI single.

Congrats to the Cubs.  It hurts to see the Tribe not pull out one final miracle, but that was possibly the greatest baseball game I have ever seen.  It was all the drama of one season in a 4 1/2 hour game and a shame that one team had to lose.  Hopefully, if all goes well, a rematch will be in the cards for next year