Flight of the VR Bot trophy glitched?

XpAcErX

"Blow on the little green helicopter and keep it airborne for 10 seconds in Mini Bots (playing as the VR player)."

it doesn't work I tried this several times. I know the mic works since I used it in the saloon game to blow the smoke from the gun. In the diorama the helicopter just sits there and doesn't move. All puns aside I blow the crap out of this thing and it wont budge. I tried resetting the game even resetting the ps4 still not working. Does anyone know the trick to doing this trophy?

Edited by XpAcErX

You sure you got close enough to this guy? I had to get decently close. Plus I have asthma too so I was literally dying while doing this lmao, the longest 10 seconds of my life.. And I forgot if there's any other helicopter's in this game, but you're blowing on the helicopter that's to the left of you in the pool area, correct?

• Like 2

You sure you got close enough to this guy? I had to get decently close. Plus I have asthma too so I was literally dying while doing this lmao, the longest 10 seconds of my life.. And I forgot if there's any other helicopter's in this game, but you're blowing on the helicopter that's to the left of you in the pool area, correct?

Thanks I got it. I had to push my head all the way into it and blow... damn this sounds so perverted with out the context.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

I know this post is old but here is what I did to make things easier.

Set your position of VR to be quite a bit further to the right of where you are, hold the options button.

Now sit back down and you should be literally sitting right on top of the helicopter.

Don't blow for 10 seconds, give an almighty puff of air and then do that once every second, or quicker if you can.