Rise of the Tomb Raider trophy glitch

Adri_Croft

This is the third time I try to get this trophy. I complete EVERY SINGLE MISSION, I visited ALL TOMBS, but it doesn't pop up… For any strange reason, in Siberian Wilderness appears A MISSION, which is Baba Yaga, it always appears… Anyway, I did it too but nothing happens… I'm desperate… I even saved the game before the last mission and unistalled the patch and NOTHING….What more can I do..?
Does anyone has a save data for that part? There's a solution?
Thank you, I hope you help me...

geothermal-valley-421.jpg

The Baya Yaga mission has nothing to do with that trophy, I got it without doing it those. Have you gone to women (Pic above) in the Geothermal Valley that gives you coins every time you visit her after invaded tombs. This is also part of the missions.

Sharing Saved data is not the solution, Especially on PSNPROFILES. 

Edited by DF007gamer

geothermal-valley-421.jpg

The Baya Yaga mission has nothing to do with that trophy, I got it without doing it those. Have you gone to women (Pic above) in the Geothermal Valley that gives you coins every time you visit her after invaded tombs. This is also part of the missions.

Sharing Saved data is not the solution, Especially on PSNPROFILES. 

Yes I did. I didn't go every single time, but I completed all... Apparently is a glitch, that's why I asked for a Saved Data, but it's ok... Now I began the game AGAIN... :(

Yes I did. I didn't go every single time, but I completed all... Apparently is a glitch, that's why I asked for a Saved Data, but it's ok... Now I began the game AGAIN... :(

Damn. Thats not good. What do you mean you didn't go everytime. Do you at least go after the last tomb you raided. If you did go to that women after the last tomb then it's definitely glitch on you  -_-

Damn. Thats not good. What do you mean you didn't go everytime. Do you at least go after the last tomb you raided. If you did go to that women after the last tomb then it's definitely glitch on you  -_-

Yes. It's glitched. I mean, the mission is completed, I got the 100% trophy, but the trophy doesn't pop up...I don't know why, like other people, In  "Siberian Wilderness" there's a mission... It appears when the game communicates me that Baba's mission is avaiable... But it shouldn't appear... Did it appear to you? Even if I finished Baba Yaga, it does not happen anything...

Yes. It's glitched. I mean, the mission is completed, I got the 100% trophy, but the trophy doesn't pop up...I don't know why, like other people, In  "Siberian Wilderness" there's a mission... It appears when the game communicates me that Baba's mission is avaiable... But it shouldn't appear... Did it appear to you? Even if I finished Baba Yaga, it does not happen anything...

I haven't reached the end of the game yet. I've been concentrating on trying to get as much skills as possible and XP before the final battle which I'm on now. I've only done one part the Baba Yaga mission so can't give answer on that one. 

I haven't reached the end of the game yet. I've been concentrating on trying to get as much skills as possible and XP before the final battle which I'm on now. I've only done one part the Baba Yaga mission so can't give answer on that one. 

Yes, you can. Put the cursor in the Siberian Wilderness level (in the map). In the statistics should appear. I just want to know if in your game, in that levels, appears: Missions: 1. It should not appear anything... but some people, like me, we see there's one optional mission...

Final battle is ridiculously easy! I mean, I was on adventurer so yeah...but SMG + axe = fun time :P

This is the third time I try to get this trophy. I complete EVERY SINGLE MISSION, I visited ALL TOMBS, but it doesn't pop up… For any strange reason, in Siberian Wilderness appears A MISSION, which is Baba Yaga, it always appears… Anyway, I did it too but nothing happens… I'm desperate… I even saved the game before the last mission and unistalled the patch and NOTHING….What more can I do..?

I managed to get Woman of the People but have to say... savedata's not going to help you considering there's no way to resign other people's saves. Besides even if you could, it'd most likely autopop previous trophies, which would be bad.

Guys, I did EVERY SINGLE TOMB. I swear it... Anyway, for those who still read this post. Can you tell me if in "Siberian Wilderness" appears "1 mission" or nothing? Thank you.

That appears there for me too but that is the DLC mission so it doesn't need to be completed for the 'stoned unturned' trophy or the woman of the people trophy ☺

Final battle is ridiculously easy! I mean, I was on adventurer so yeah...but SMG + axe = fun time :P

Of course it's easy playing on that difficulty setting, buts it's different for the survivor difficulty. You have to conserve your ammo on that difficulty plus I thought that last boss was absolutely ridiculous. He had perfect sense, if you moved once he would some how know where you are... who ever thought of that should be ashamed as that is not tomb raider. Edited by ZachBoardyHD
  • Like 1

Guys, I did EVERY SINGLE TOMB. I swear it... Anyway, for those who still read this post. Can you tell me if in "Siberian Wilderness" appears "1 mission" or nothing? Thank you.

There shouldn't be any missions on the "Siberian Wilderness" map. The first mission you can get is from the bloke once you're through the old train station in the "Soviet Installation" map.

Mine glitched on me too - even completed the game 100% but the Woman of the People trophy didn't pop - interesting it still has the active marker next to it even though it has a strike-through (meaning complete) :(

Mine glitched as well today. Got my 100% trophy but not the side mission one.
I do have a mission in Siberian Wilderness but that one says 1/1.
I read guides that say there are 8 side missions but if I check my game I have 10

1/1 Siberian Wilderness

5/5 Soviet Installation

4/4 Geothermal Valley

The mission for completing all tombs does have the two arrows symbol next to it while being crossed off.
I did get the outfit for completing that mission

6nt92d.jpg

Edited by Mr_Marty84

plus I thought that last boss was absolutely ridiculous. He had perfect sense, if you moved once he would some how know where you are... who ever thought of that should be ashamed as that is not tomb raider.

This. God, just absolute perfect perception for no good reason at all AND he would shoot the cans out of your hand. Even when I did manage to creep up behind him, Lara would just pop him in the back of the head, getting his attention instead of the stealth melee. This part was broken for me along with so many others.

Edited by Gamer-Girls-FTW
  • Like 1

For the people who did get "Woman of the People" trophy... Is there a mission in Siberian Wilderness for you?

If not then maybe this is what causes the glitch to happen.
Some people say they don't have a mission in that region.

@ Traitorcz

The 100% trophy unlocks just fine it is just the one for all the side quest won't unlock

This. God, just absolute perfect perception for no good reason at all AND he would shoot the cans out of your hand. Even when I did manage to creep up behind him, Lara would just pop him in the back of the head, getting his attention instead of the stealth melee. This part was broken for me along with so many others.

Of course it's easy playing on that difficulty setting, buts it's different for the survivor difficulty. You have to conserve your ammo on that difficulty plus I thought that last boss was absolutely ridiculous. He had perfect sense, if you moved once he would some how know where you are... who ever thought of that should be ashamed as that is not tomb raider.

Lucky for me the last boss was piss easy and I did it on Survivor difficultly. When he came for me I jump onto the broken pillars and did the DEATH FROM ABOVE. I did this only twice and it took him down to do the last QTE where I dodge  :circle:  and finish him with  :triangle: . End of game and onto the end credits. Actually disappointed it was not harder.

For the people who did get "Woman of the People" trophy... Is there a mission in Siberian Wilderness for you?

If not then maybe this is what causes the glitch to happen.

Some people say they don't have a mission in that region.

I have the Woman of the People trophy and yes, I have listed 1/1 completed missions in Siberian Wilderness.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

It sucks that you decided to do the game again to gain this trophy, as it popped for me.  However, there are a total of 9 tombs in the game, 2 of which are guarded by a Bear that I know of- and you have to read the book in each of them once you complete the puzzles to get there for them to count towards the trophy.  Here they are in order:

1.  Ice Ship-Glacial Cavern

2.  Ancient Cistern-Soviet Installation ( use arrow on a contraption above a well to enter the tomb )

3. Voice of God -Soviet Installation ( this is before you go and do the Baba Yaga mission and the girl says to ignore the temple -well ignore her mission and go and       get the book for this one before you continue to Baba Yaga.

4. The Red Mine-Soviet Installation

5. House of the Afflicted -Geothermal Valley

6. Baths of Kitezh - Geothermal Valley ( Guarded by Bear-requires the Rebreather )

7. Pit of Judgement-Geothermal Valley

8. Catacomb of Sacred Waters-Geothermal Valley

9. Chamber of Exorcism-The Lost City ( Guarded by a Bear)

The game always informs you of a tomb nearby and bells sound in its proximity, some require certain equipment though like the rebreather or a grenade to break down a barrier, they appear on the map though-so if you have missed one of these because you didn't have the equipement, once you get that you can fast travel back to a camp nearby.  Hope this helps you to gain the trophy ( even if you have restarted the game to achieve it ).

alexandra-jane09.png

Edited by alexandra-jane09