Game occasionally freezing?

DuckSwimmer

I just wanted to ask this question since I remember why I stopped playing this game months ago.

This happened to me twice when playing it today. I'm just playing the game, following a guide to make sure I get all the endings by choosing the correct choices. Sometimes whenever it transitions into another scene or shows the collectible picture/memory, it just freezes..

I'm curious if this is a common issue or is it just strangely happening to me :x

Edit: I'm also using the skip feature when this happens as well. (I'm just skipping through the second/third/etc play-through since I already read the good ending)

Edited by DuckSwimmer

I recently got the platinum in the game, and it didn't freeze on me once, even when using the skip feature. I've had some some weird issues in some Vita games before, but I think this is more to do with the Vita/memory card than the game itself. You could always try rebuilding the database and deleting/reinstalling the game. That might fix the issue.

Then again, maybe it's a common issue for this game and I just got lucky. I can only speak from my experience.

Edited by Undead Wolf

• 1 month later...

This happened to me at the flashback in the end of Toma's Good end. I didn't save, and now I have to go through everything again. Fuck my life.

I'm making secondary saves whenever the game stops me to pick something to prevent this being an issue again. Or at least, to such an extreme.
I have the PSN version, playing on original Vita. I did skip a bunch, but I'd stop where it had froze so I don't even know...