10,000 kills trophies on DLC maps only?

A-Rebirth

Will these trophies be obtainable if I play non DLC maps? I really hope so... Because I might go for a 100 % game.

I talk about these trophies are included in the Criminal Activity DLC.

No,you can do it on any map but kills before you installed the DLC don't count.

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, SniperEliteDido said:

actually BFH is the only game i've seen that progresses DLC Trophies without having the DLCs Installed ;)

Are you sure about that? I have heard that it doesn't by quite a lot of people. Some people here had to get 15k because they had got 5k kills before they installed the DLC.

On 1/1/2017 at 0:06 AM, skateak said:

Are you sure about that? I have heard that it doesn't by quite a lot of people. Some people here had to get 15k because they had got 5k kills before they installed the DLC.

maybe those 5k kills your friends had were with veichles or guns while in the veichles or with Pick-up weapons like the MG36, M240B, RPG-7V2, Nail Gun, A 8S Explosives and im not sure with Melee Kills however those ones i listed above don't progress the Trophies... and yes i'm 100% sure you don't need the DLCs Installed to progress the DLC Trophies and i've played 617H of BFH and i've seen tons of my friends have all 4 10K kill trophies without having the DLCs... plus that getting the Gold SS for the M1A1, M1, 1887, M1903 trophies counted for me tho i didn't have the DLCs... same with the Fire Axe kills and throwing knife kills and the rank 150 trophy and the Test you mettle trophy...

however you need the Betrayel DLC (Last DLC) since it needs 2 trophies which are accessible by only getting into the Gun Bench (Gun Bench needs the Betrayel DLC to be Installed) and getting "Ghost Ride the Whip" trophy can be only done on a Betrayel DLC Map which is called "Cemetery"

your welcome! :D

and some people that you were talking about will of course not have all those 15K kills on one class... like i have 23K kills and i have one trophy cause i switch between classes...

Edited by SniperEliteDido
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 1/1/2017 at 9:56 PM, SniperEliteDido said:

maybe those 5k kills your friends had were with veichles or guns while in the veichles or with Pick-up weapons like the MG36, M240B, RPG-7V2, Nail Gun, A 8S Explosives and im not sure with Melee Kills however those ones i listed above don't progress the Trophies... and yes i'm 100% sure you don't need the DLCs Installed to progress the DLC Trophies and i've played 460H of BFH and i've seen tons of my friends have all 4 10K kill trophies without having the DLCs... plus that getting the Gold SS for the M1A1, M1, 1887, M1903 trophies counted for me tho i didn't have the DLCs... same with the Fire Axe kills and throwing knife kills and the rank 150 trophy and the Test you mettle trophy...

however you need the Betrayel DLC (Last DLC) since it needs 4 trophies which are accessible by only getting into the Gun Bench (Gun Bench needs the Betrayel DLC to be opened) and the getting "Ghost Ride the Whip" trophy can be only done on a Betrayel DLC Map which is called "Cemetery" and also getting "The Ultimate Betrayel'

your welcome! :D

and some people that you were talking about will ofcourse not have all those 15K kills on one class... like i have 23K kills and i have one trophy cause i switch between classes...