4-Megami Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune.

I thought the first set of pictures was ugly because they were low resolution screens but... the characters models are seriously bad now.

They look like crappy MMO avatars...

I can only hope it will look better when they release gameplay.

Well, since all the other Goddesses got their own game, it was only natural that Vert would eventually get her own, or at least one that's closely associated with her. Looking forward to hearing more info about it.

It's not Vert's game, though.

I thought the first set of pictures was ugly because they were low resolution screens but... the characters models are seriously bad now.

I'm guessing that going to be improving the graphics, before the game gets released.

Can't exactly tell from this screen, but if they're going to reuse the character models then the contrast to the environment will be pretty noticeable. With it being in Unreal 4 and everything

Just because it's MMO, it doesn't make it SAO setting :P

Lol, exactly the same opinion as most of us when we talked about her design =D

It does seem like it might be based on SAO though. The tree in the picture seems like the world tree from Nordic legends. The world being named Arusugado (if I heard it correctly) seems like it might be a pun on Asgard. Asgard is the home of gods and goddesses while Alfheim is the realm of elves and there's the Alfheim online game in the SAO universe. Edited by kuuhaku

This is HDN we're talking about, one of their themes is parodying other series/games/anime/things.

Sure, but they already parodied SAO in ReBirth 3 xD

It does seem like it might be based on SAO though. The tree in the picture seems like the world tree from Nordic legends. The world being named Arusugado (if I heard it correctly) seems like it might be a pun on Asgard. Asgard is the home of gods and goddesses while Alfheim is the realm of elves and there's the Alfheim online game in the SAO universe.

On the other hand, Asgard is not SAO-only setting =D Plus, it doesn't seem we can't fly xD

I mean, I'm not against SAO parody idea, but 4MO has been part of the franchise since the start (even before SAO became popular) so... I find it a bit weird they would do it SAO way =D

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

The design of Vert with laurels in her hair makes her look a bit like Palutena from Kid Icarus Uprising. 

From what i heared this won't be Vert's game but she will get to play a bigger role. But yeah also looking foward to more info about it.
I think her "role" in all of the games is already "big" enough. :P

Anyway, looks like this should be a proper game for the series, unlike that free-to-play card battle game nobody wants (okay, some people probably do want it, but it seems like a throwaway game to me). More HDN games for the Vita is a good thing. 

One more!

FB_IMG_1477495844079.jpg

LOLI VERT!

Finally a likeable Leanbox character! :awesome:

Anyway, Buuke...? I have 0 idea how they transform it into something English sounding, lol =D

Though, she's an NPC, so... probably not 'tsuini imouto' =D

Ah, who am I kidding, Uchida Aya loli is a win :awesome:

Some new screenshots.

14610972_1697984800520991_91439464488862

14639815_1697984807187657_64602809678459

14708267_1697984810520990_57000953970612

14731225_1697984830520988_32953139481801

14656402_1697984850520986_38244829266065

14708165_1697984847187653_18818923141187

14708383_1697984867187651_89066660044950

14876575_1697984890520982_73983700443173

*heavy sigh*

Good, the models look nice. I was seriously worried.

Do we know the platform yet? I guess PS4 and Vita both?

More HDN games for the Vita is a good thing.

Since it's going to run on Unreal Engine 4, PS4-only.

unlike that free-to-play card battle game nobody wants (okay, some people probably do want it, but it seems like a throwaway game to me)

I want it :P F2P card game on Vita? Cute girls doing cute card things? Insta win.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Since it's going to run on Unreal Engine 4, PS4-only.

Are we sure it's not "Unity Engine 4"? :P Anyway, PS4 is still good, but Vita is better.

I want it :P F2P card game on Vita? Cute girls doing cute card things? Insta win.

Well, I'm sure there is a target audience for any conceivable game out there. I mean, why do they take the most boring sport on the planet and turn it into a video game, then make it sexy by putting a "golf celebrity" on the cover? Somebody likes those games, apparently. :P

This card battle game is just not for me though, I'm obviously not the target audience. The only positive aspect for me is the HDN universe and characters. F2P almost always means microtransactions (no I don't mean optional DLC costumes, I mean limited-time unlocks and similar shady shit) and worse, lazy design so that's a non-starter for me. I'm not interested in card battle games either (unless it's a mini-game or small part of larger gameplay), so you can see that it doesn't hold much appeal to me. It also seems like a strange choice for a spin-off, like they picked a genre out of a hat. Watch, the next one will be a golf game. :)

Maybe it will be like PP for me and at least have fun scenes and dialog.

Edited by MosesRockefeller

Store bonus page is up: http://compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/info/

Since some of the store bonuses are prints of the CGs, you can see uncolored versions of some of the other CGs here.

Also, ebten's preorder bonus did show a slightly new image

tokuten.jpg

On another note, Aya Uchida hype!

Edited by bladesoframen
  • Like 1

Oh Shit, I totally forgot about the Neptunia fanbase on this site. Well anyways let me share add some additional screenshots from My Compile Heart Community:

you saw the gameplay pics but here is the official artwork of the individual characters and also some game mechanics like the map and character interactions. I love Noire in a little black dress.
dfgd_zpsjgfnmyct.jpg
__bouquet_and_vert_dengeki_and_neptune_s

Also here is a 175cm x 70 cm[/size] wallscroll being offered though I don't know the requirements to get it at the moment but I have someone translating everything:
dsfds_zpsodff4awy.jpg

Also the Chaos versions of Rom,Ram and Vert have been revealed for NepuNepu Chaos Whatever. Though I personally don't care for the game, I am more excited for Cyberdimension Neptunia:
hfgh_zpscljxtjzb.jpg

Edited by TheVader66