4-Megami Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune.

1 minute ago, MMX20 said:

I hope this game gets localized for the west and I hope most of the main Neptunia English VOs return, well Vert's VO was different in Megadimension Neptunia VII so I am hoping her original VO returns when this game gets localized.

I think we can be pretty confident that this game is gonna get a western release. It's a series that I've heard is more popular over here than it is in Japan. I think some card game is the only one that didn't ever get localised. I may be wrong about that, though.

You use English voices for the Nep games!? That's got to be some kind of crime. Lock this person up and throw away the key. :P

Just now, Undead Wolf said:

I think we can be pretty confident that this game is gonna get a western release. It's a series that I've heard is more popular over here than it is in Japan. I think some card game is the only one that didn't ever get localised. I may be wrong about that, though.

You use English voices for the Nep games!? That's got to be some kind of crime. Lock this person up and throw away the key. :P

What's wrong with English Voices for the Nep games? xD

• Like 1

Just now, Undead Wolf said:

Everything. It's just... wrong. :P

I can handle dubs in a lot of games, but this is one series where I just can't stand it. Japanese voices are superior. ;)

Well, I can understand that. I liked the dub version of the Nep games and there are some games I played that were released in the west, but don't have English voices like Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth.

6 minutes ago, MMX20 said:

What's wrong with English Voices for the Nep games? xD

To each their own but personally I would say that most of the english voices are unfitting. E.g. Neptune is more of a hyperactive person and the english voice actor sounds too normal IMO. 

But I don't mind english voices in general. E.g. I can't bear the japanese voice of Monokuma in Danganronpa and prefer his english one.

unrelated:

Damn ignoring doesn't seem to work when it loads a new reply

:shakefist:

Edited by Crimson Idol
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Yeah becaus ethat was a free PSVita Game, the card one, so who would bother to rtranslate it for us, sony?... :( Anyway i wouldn't even Argue the Arrival of the game, the Series had so much succes that IF itslef maid IF International to Ship and take it to the West rather then NisA, Lord IF, Thankd :3 xD

Yeah, Eri Kitamura should be enough of a reason to play Japanese voice <3

I can agree that Neptunia series was a big success in the west than in Japan. However, not all agrees with your opinions about the success of the Neptunia series. Take GameFAQs for example... There's this idiot named Oosontheloose who bashes anything Sony related and calls Sony fans dudebros and is a 3DS fanboy which he brought shame to Nintendo fans. He even hates the Neptunia series and he and his buddies look down on people who enjoyed the Nep series. He even calls PS4 games shovelware. God... people like Oosontheloose makes me sick...

57 minutes ago, MMX20 said:

I can agree that Neptunia series was a big success in the west than in Japan. However, not all agrees with your opinions about the success of the Neptunia series. Take GameFAQs for example... There's this idiot named Oosontheloose who bashes anything Sony related and calls Sony fans dudebros and is a 3DS fanboy which he brought shame to Nintendo fans. He even hates the Neptunia series and he and his buddies look down on people who enjoyed the Nep series. He even calls PS4 games shovelware. God... people like Oosontheloose makes me sick...

Well, Gamefags are Gamefags =D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MMX20 said:

Yikes sounds horrible, there's one other user on Gamefaqs, macknifficent89 that swears up and down that Platinum Games is the #1 most hated company ever and Metal Gear Rising Revengance is the #1 most hated games of all time and 99.9% of the human population hates both despite 0 evidence backing it up and even when someone points out that there are 10x more positive reactions vs the 1K or so negative reactions for Metal Gear Rising on steam he just lol's at the 1K negative and says that it proves his point while ignoring the overwhelming majority of positive reactions to it on steam.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, MMX20 said:

I hope this game gets localized for the west and I hope most of the main Neptunia English VOs return, well Vert's VO was different in Megadimension Neptunia VII so I am hoping her original VO returns when this game gets localized.

Yes, Vert's original VA  needs to return. I miss her old voice so much. 

• Like 1