4-Megami Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune.

5 hours ago, Qu1ck57r1k3 said:

Yikes sounds horrible, there's one other user on Gamefaqs, macknifficent89 that swears up and down that Platinum Games is the #1 most hated company ever and Metal Gear Rising Revengance is the #1 most hated games of all time and 99.9% of the human population hates both despite 0 evidence backing it up and even when someone points out that there are 10x more positive reactions vs the 1K or so negative reactions for Metal Gear Rising on steam he just lol's at the 1K negative and says that it proves his point while ignoring the overwhelming majority of positive reactions to it on steam.

Yeah. And get this, at a forum I used to go that is a fan forum dedicated to Neptunia, one of the moderators there was a Gamefags moderator. I tried to tell him that Oosontheloose was attacking Sony fans, but he dismissed it and claimed Oos's trolling are his opinions. The Neptunia boards and Gamefags moderator's name was Nanyako whose current PSN ID is CplKoko and he was rude and offensive to me. He called me an austism manchild and insulted me.

Everyone is missing someone... That's good, then I don't feel alone with missing someone too...

I want this awesome Lady back, pretty please?

rei_the_blue_heart.jpg

rei-ryghts-cpu-of-the-ancient-nation-of-

latest?cb=20131212035123

Rei-sama, we need to declare war on Compile Heart!

We need to persuade them about your awesomeness! <3 

...And that Majekonnu stinks. YUCKY YUCKYYY! (^o^°)

TLW99HH.jpg

On 12/24/2016 at 7:46 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

Bring it, my body is ready :awesome: .

Well if you want something darker, the last store specific preorder bonus poster sample is up (for Wondergoo). (Trying to decide if I want something that dark on my wall or not.)

C0lofOKUoAAJCQg.jpg:large

Edited by bladesoframen
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Ehhh, I don't think we're on the same page here :| ...

But it's drawn by none other than Suzuhito Yasuda, the artist for Danmachi, DRRR, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth, Cladrius Blaze, Yozakura Quartet, and SMT: Devil Survivor.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20150604213152

But if you want something big and happier, there is also an extra large picture of nepgear drawn by the artist for Konosuba, Mimishina Kurone

0000000006702.jpg

Edited by bladesoframen

4 hours ago, bladesoframen said:

Well if you want something darker, the last store specific preorder bonus poster sample is up (for Wondergoo). (Trying to decide if I want something that dark on my wall or not.)

Spoiler

C0lofOKUoAAJCQg.jpg:large

25 minutes ago, bladesoframen said:

But it's drawn by none other than Suzuhito Yasuda, the artist for Danmachi, DRRR, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth, Cladrius Blaze, Yozakura Quartet, and SMT: Devil Survivor.

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20150604213152

But if you want something big and happier, there is also an extra large picture of nepgear drawn by the artist for Konosuba, Mimishina Kurone

Spoiler

0000000006702.jpg

I don't think you quite get what he meant when he posted that. I'm preeeeetty sure he wasn't asking for recommendations on ecchi posters. You're scaring the poor guy. :P

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I don't think you quite get what he meant when he posted that. I'm preeeeetty sure he wasn't asking for recommendations on ecchi posters. You're scaring the poor guy. :P

Lol, I know, but I thought it was a good time to link other preorder bonuses and it was a semi related post that I thought would be fun to target.

Oh well, as stated earlier, all store exclusive preorder bonuses are up now, so if you're interested in preordering, you can now finally decide on your favorite store. Otherwise, it is almost time to begin the 1 month countdown for the game's launch.

34 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

You tell him Wolfie :highfive: .

27 minutes ago, bladesoframen said:

it was a semi related post that I thought would be fun to target.

Lol, how was that in any way related?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

New trailer Released Yesterday, surprised Nobody Posted it :P

The Trailer show us Some Battles against random enemies using the CPUs or the Sisters; a battle against a Minor Boss and 3, i guess, Main Boss you'll encounter during the story.

I don't know if the random messages/Discussions popping up on the screen are in-game or a Trailer stuff talking about it honestly :P

Well What to say IT'S AMAZING! Seriously SK: BS; Crash & Cyberdimension are 3 Games that i actually want to pre-Order and Day one, first games after a Lot of times i really want them!!! 
The gameplay here looks soo Cool!!!

• Like 1