4-Megami Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune.

26 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

I don't know if the random messages/Discussions popping up on the screen are in-game or a Trailer stuff talking about it honestly :P

I'm pretty sure they must be for the trailer. I mean they cover up like 90% of the HUD. That would be pretty dumb if it was part of the game. :P

But yeah, the game is looking good. The combat has never really been a strong point with these games, so hopefully this game changes that.

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

No Vita no love :awesome:

Who cares it's Nep Nep It's always love for me xD

Plus it's totally understandable this game not to work on Vita or better say to be only Ps4, on Vita it probably wouldn't perform as well being a Really action game in Big dungeons and not a Turn one or in a Small places anyway (Like U)

@Undead Wolf Yeah i Think so, they're probably talking about The game :P

So Far the Combat is really promising so let's wait some more news :)

Edited by Sora9427

Besides the trailer, the main site put up a bunch of updates, pretty much on how every other item in town works like the all important online multiplayer hosting bulletin board (not surprisingly it seems similar to Blanc in some regards), character bios for the bosses, a 1st day postcard campaign, some fan art, and a few other small things.

Bulletin Board: http://compileheart.com/neptune/4goddessesonline/system/?page=4 (scroll to the last item)

Edited by bladesoframen

Knowing what They are Are Saying or Choosing all over the Trailer will actually help me more to understand , by this is pretty much like the last trailer, cool but i don't understand the abilities of the characters for example xD 

1 hour ago, Edunstar84 said:

I see that it releases in Japan in a few weeks, but is there any news of a localisation. Not that I'd be able to buy it Day 1 but still wanted to know.

OH Probably IF will start telling us more After March when the game is out in Japan, probably we'll see it or for the end of the year or beginning 2018 i think.

• Like 1

On 2.1.2017 at 6:24 AM, bladesoframen said:

Plus you said your body was ready for punishment, so you can look to Noire for examples.

What about "Looking at Nowaru" is punishment? o_o

ae2.gif

On 12.1.2017 at 4:11 AM, Qu1ck57r1k3 said:

Is that Noire and Uni about to kiss o.O

Would it be something wrong to kiss your sister? And when yes, why?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Knowing what They are Are Saying or Choosing all over the Trailer will actually help me more to understand , by this is pretty much like the last trailer, cool but i don't understand the abilities of the characters for example xD 

OH Probably IF will start telling us more After March when the game is out in Japan, probably we'll see it or for the end of the year or beginning 2018 i think.

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

IFI probably does not feel the need to announce anything since everyone knows it's coming, PC version is coming and so on =D

I guess in the meantime I'll keep checking back here or remember to come back in a month or two.

2 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

I guess in the meantime I'll keep checking back here or remember to come back in a month or two.

Well As soon as we have an English Trailer i think it will be noticable :P

Anyway being a Nep game i wouldn't doubt any second of his arrival, we have all of them even on Vita so for sure this Ps4 one will arrive (and even on PC Probably after some months of Ps4 Release as always but who cares of that :p)

2 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

Well As soon as we have an English Trailer i think it will be noticable :P

Anyway being a Nep game i wouldn't doubt any second of his arrival, we have all of them even on Vita so for sure this Ps4 one will arrive (and even on PC Probably after some months of Ps4 Release as always but who cares of that :p)

Given Tamsoft's track record, the pc port will take a while. However, they did move everything to Unreal 4 (like every other big name jp dev under the sun), so things might change this time

I'm more curious is if they'll have cross-region co-op play, since co-op play is definitely a bigger thing now than it was in Blanc (and hopefully won't have ridiculous hp scaling, that makes bosses easier to solo than to fight as a team).

Regardless, I'll be posting my copy when I get it (should be 1.5-3 weeks after launch to get everything from my forwarder) 

2 hours ago, bladesoframen said:

Given Tamsoft's track record, the pc port will take a while. However, they did move everything to Unreal 4 (like every other big name jp dev under the sun), so things might change this time

I'm more curious is if they'll have cross-region co-op play, since co-op play is definitely a bigger thing now than it was in Blanc (and hopefully won't have ridiculous hp scaling, that makes bosses easier to solo than to fight as a team).

Regardless, I'll be posting my copy when I get it (should be 1.5-3 weeks after launch to get everything from my forwarder) 

Ah i don't care about PC for me it can be even only on PS4 xD

That will be an inetresting Question even if i guess we'll have as in many games an Asian Server, an American one and an European one and we could play with other people in other server but how well it depends by your Net line, or at least that's what i imagine :P

16 hours ago, Sora9427 said:

I didn't understand anything either :highfive: .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

I would bet on PC release tied or very close to PS4 release. It's west

Not much of a PC fan since I'm more used to consoles. So this game will be released in the west like any Neptunia game IF International localized for the west. So this game will be localized for the west either this year or the next.

We should be thankful for IF International for localizing the Nep games and giving us the beloved English VAs for Nep and her gals. :) Well, except for Megadimension when they gave Vert a different English VA.

5 minutes ago, MMX20 said:

and giving us the beloved English VAs for Nep and her gals. :)

*cleans not existing glasses*

*puts not existing glasses back on the nose*

oMJ28xM_700wa_0.gif

Xw7pxGM_700wa_0.gif

Not sure if bad joke or serious...

futurama-fry-not-sure-if-meme-cartoon.pn

Well, have fun at the PSNP-language-totally-warzone-thingy!! (^o^ ) *activates a trigger*

*dropps mic* ...I'm tired of this craperonies. *sits down on the couch and waits for what is going to happen*

...huh... I want candy, sweets, cake and stuff. :( 

/observingmode ON