4-Megami Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune.

which ones weren't released?

According to Wiki the only ones that weren't released outside Japan are the ones before the Master System (SG-1000 and SG-1000 II):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sega_video_game_consoles

But others like the Pico were rather rare to see and AFAIK the Nomad or the 32X weren't that common in EU so the impression that they weren't released outside Japan is rather common. But at least all major consoles and add-ons were common things in EU.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sega_video_game_consoles

Maybe I phrased it incorrectly, I meant out of all SEGA consoles. Afaik all Neps had a western release apart from Plue and Nep obviously since they represent unreleased ones.

It's odd to think that the character who represents the Genesis/Mega Drive is named after a cancelled Sega Saturn variant. :|

although I do remember Vert in MK2 talking about playing an MMO game she's playing on all the PC's she own while on each rig she built a female character based on one of her friends, one is herself, the other three are Noire, Neptune and Blank, could this be the game she's playing?

I think she mentioned something called angelic something sometime....

although I do remember Vert in MK2 talking about playing an MMO game she's playing on all the PC's she own while on each rig she built a female character based on one of her friends, one is herself, the other three are Noire, Neptune and Blank, could this be the game she's playing?

I think she mentioned something called angelic something sometime....

Yes. It's the game Vert is playing.

It's odd to think that the character who represents the Genesis/Mega Drive is named after a cancelled Sega Saturn variant. :|

Welp, Neps =D

This one is how great it looks:

I was sceptical of how a Nep game would look in Unreal Engine 4, but I must say, I quite like it! I of course love the panty shot 22 seconds in as well. :awesome:

We also have more information on the "basic game flow". Whatever that means. :giggle: http://gematsu.com/2016/11/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-debut-trailer-basic-game-flow-detailed

■ Basic Game Flow

Four Goddesses Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune is an action RPG where you control various characters, including Neptune, as you adventure through “Arsgard,” the setting of the in-game “Four Goddesses Online.” You’ll talk with other characters in the base town of “Wishuel,” and take on quests at the “Guild” to advance the story.

Wishuel, The Base Town

Four-Goddesses-Online-PV1_001.jpg

Wishuel is the town that acts as the player’s base. Here, players can buy equipment and items, as well as prepare for their adventure.

Events and Quests

Four-Goddesses-Online-PV1_002.jpg

You can proceed through events by talking to characters in town and trigger quests to advance the story. At the town Guild, you’ll be able to take on requests from the citizens of Arsgard in the form of quests.

World Map

Four-Goddesses-Online-PV1_003.jpg

The World Tree known as “Leanverde” towers over the world map. Make sure you’re prepared and then head to the dungeon.

Dungeons

Four-Goddesses-Online-PV1_004.jpg

Explore the dungeon as a maximum party of four characters with the goal of clearing your quest. Not only will you defeat enemies, you’ll also collect materials that can be used to complete quests taken on at the Guild.

Battle

Four-Goddesses-Online-PV1_005.jpg

Monsters will block your path, whom you must defeat to move forward. There may even been strong enemies awaiting within the dungeons…

Quest Results

Four-Goddesses-Online-PV1_006.jpg

When you complete your quest and report it to the Guild, you’ll receive items and bells (money) as a reward, as well as unlock new story developments. Additionally, your “Guild Rank” will increase by completing special quests, allowing you to take on more difficult quests.

Edited by Undead Wolf

This one is a small sample of the Soundtrack:

I like track #6. The start of track #25 reminds me of this one:

We also have more information on the "basic game flow". Whatever that means. :giggle: http://gematsu.com/2016/11/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-debut-trailer-basic-game-flow-detailed

Could it be: the first male character in the Neptunia series (not counting the chirper)?

Could it be: the first male character in the Neptunia series (not counting the chirper)?

Oh God, I hope not. I don't want husbandos in my Nep Neps. :giggle:

I believe it was referring to what you'll be doing in the game. So the "flow" of the game is starting out in town, accepting quests, going to dungeons, battling, etc. So basically the same things you do in the main entries to the series.

Unless I just completely misread what you were saying. If so, my bad. :P