4-Megami Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune.

Well that's kind of a let down, since this game will be based of a MMORPG i thought we would be getting a big open world to explore, but it seems the mechanics will be the same as all the other games, world map and various areas to choose.

Not even a town to explore  :(

I like Neptunia games, i have all of them.

I just thought this one would be a little different because of its plot, settings.

i mean how can this be a "MMORPG" when we cant even walk around a town and talk to NPCs.

i thought this game would be a little like the SAO games at least.

-----

From all the more recent Compile Heart games i think Omega Quintet is the only that gives us a room to walk around and talk to the girls.

Compile Heart has updated the official site with more details on the characters.

Nepgear (voiced by Yui Horie)’

Four-Goddesses-Online_11-16-16_001-600x6

Neptune’s little sister and goddess cadet of Planeptune. A girl of strong character often seen as the opposite of her sister based on her appearance, but she loves her older sister and dotes on her. Actually, she is a big mecha otaku who loves machines and networks. Since the setting is fantasy this time, she worries whether she might lose what makes her unique. Her job in “Four Goddesses Online” is a magician. While she leaves enemies with a big opening, she is a long-distance type to be reckoned when far away from enemies.

Uni (voiced by Eri Kitamura)

Four-Goddesses-Online_11-16-16_002.jpg

Noire’s little sister and goddess cadet of Lastation. She is a rogue-like tsundere, but polite towards those above her. Contrary to her appearance, she is a military otaku who loves guns beyond all else. She is is very good friends with Nepgear, who loves mechas, and goes searching for parts with her on days off. Her job in “Four Goddesses Online” is a thief. She trifles with enemies in speedy combat while wielding two guns at once and using taijutsu martial arts.

Rom (voiced by Yui Ogura)

Four-Goddesses-Online_11-16-16_003-600x6

Blanc’s little sister and goddess cadet of Lowee. She is Ram’s twin sister, and the older of the pair. She is reserved, cowardice, and somewhat shy. Like her sister Ram, she can’t clearly say what’s on her mind, instead expressing her emotions through mimetic sounds. She’s not good with kanji and has a difficult time creating her “Four Goddesses Online” account. Her job in “Four Goddesses Online” is a warrior. All of her attacks are quick and she has no competition when it comes to close-quarters battles, but she is a difficult to use character intended for high-level players.

Ram (voiced by ‎Kaori Ishihara)

Four-Goddesses-Online_11-16-16_004.jpg

Blanc’s little sister and goddess cadet of Lowee. She is Rom’s twin sister, and the younger of the pair. She is a mischievous and lively girl always pulling along her shy sister Rom. She usually pranks her opponents no matter who they are, but keeps her promise with Blanc to not do so in the online game. She’s not good with kanji, but created her “Four Goddesses Online” account based on her intuition. Her job in “Four Goddesses Online” is a ninja. She is a mid-distance type that quickly breaks enemies with her ninjutsu and taijutsu martial arts.

Edited by Undead Wolf

Now even you can't deny the SAO influence in this game with Kiria and Kuronekohime.

Um...

Nah, just cameo, no SAO anywhere :awesome:

Some pictures of the LE.

15037105_1178928202190717_20754316903960

14947667_1178927762190761_18487320354712

14947764_1178927978857406_49330853538907

That's some quality gorgeousness there but... seems pretty empty.

Unless there's something underneath the BD disc, it is a bit too empty with only one OST or drama CD or whatever that is.

She’s not good with kanji and has a difficult time creating her “Four Goddesses Online” account.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww.

Ogu too cuuuuuuute.

• Like 1

I like the fact that the large-sized ingame images that can also be seen in the gallery in the Gematsu-news (http://gematsu.com/2016/11/four-goddesses-online-cyber-dimension-neptune-details-nepgear-uni-rom-ram) are the native Vita-resolution. xD

And it's nice to see the normal sprite for Rom and Ram. Really like their designs, similar to Nepgear.

This will be the game where probably i'll love thelittle sisters even more Than Noire xD

They are so cute :3

Plus Obviously how can't someone love the Wonderful Voices that are Yui Horie and Eri kitamura? <3

Anyway The Art on the Limited edition looks gorgeous, another Collection i'll be sad not be able to get....

Especially because this game looks Awesome compared to VII Where yeah when i could i get it but no hurry :P

I'll just wait for the English subs :lol:.

Was bored:

Long, long time ago, the 4 goddesses have imagined a World Tree Lienweld (???).

With the World Tree as a center, Earth and Oceans were created (born) and goddesses have bestowed this world with a name.

The name was Arsgard.

In the bountiful world of Arsgard, a small life has born, thus, bringing prosperity to humanity.

The 4 goddesses have decided to give the world to humans and themselves ascended to Heaven where they watched over them.

The people, now protected by both the goddesses and the World Tree have gratefully offered prayers and lived in harmony.

But, this Arsgard has been targeted by an evil creature.

An underworld dweller, leader of demons, Demon King Jester.

The Demon King has accumulated many demons and attacked the world.

Forests have been burned, rivers have been rotten and the sky has been colored red.

In the fights-ridden Arsgard, many lives have been lost.

The power of the Demon King was simply too overwhelming.

But the people never gave in to despair and kept fighting.

And their prayers have been heard.

The 4 goddesses have sealed the Demon King Jester with their combined powers and were able to protect Arsgard.

Now, 1000 years later, people are still living in peace.

But... on the dark side of the world, demons are putting certain keikaku into motion...

Yes, the ritual to revive the Demon King.

When the people realized this keikaku, it was too late to stop it. The seal of the Demon King has weakened considerably.

The 4 goddesses, weaken, could not help Arsgard this time. Arsgard's end was looking to be definite this time.

But in that moment. A ray of hope appeared in Arsgard!

The chosen one.

Sent from Heavens, protected by the power of goddesses, a sole adventurer.

Us, Royal Deist, long time servants of the goddesses shall lead the chosen one.

The ones who are responsible for the fate of Arsgard.

Together with your friends, journey through this new world!

Arsgard's hero is... YOU!

It's probably randomly ad-libed, but should be somehow consistent with what they say.

• Like 3