4-Megami Online: Cyber Dimension Neptune.

All these artworks look so lovely :wub:

However, I am not so much into the class/ design of my favorite girl, Uni-chan. :unsure: All other 3 sisters have way better designs in my opinion. But anyway, this game looks like it's going to be very good, on par with Megadimension Neptunia VII even (which is the best game so far in my opinion). And it seems to be a waaaaay better spin-off than all other spin-offs combined. But time will tell. :)

Edited by ShadowStefan

Since the 4 goddesses play a game that represents themselves it only makes sense that their goddess forms are standalone characters that are tied into the games' story and also have different designs then usual. Too bad they're NPC's though. Still, Nep's and Noire's design... それは大すきですね。

Edited by ShadowStefan

Well, maybe Compile Heart could add them as DLCs, who knows.

But i dont think they would have classes.

Also, wondering if Pururut, Uzume and Peashy are in the game.

Peashy could be a tiny Monk.

Pururut a Puppet Master Tamer.

Uzume a Bard.

Edited by GrayFT

Compile Heart has released a new video on Cyberdimension Neptunia and it is a Action RPG:

Soooo Good!!  <3  <3  <3

---

What have they done to Warechu!? Lol.

Also, Peashy, Uzume, Pururut and even Tamsoft are in the game, yay!! but what are they? NPCs too?  :huh:

rksqpl.jpg

j8o1vs.jpg

2808vwz.jpg

Peashy so cute!  :wub:

Gun Gale Online villain!! Lol.

Four-Goddesses-Online_11-23-16_003.jpg

Edited by GrayFT
  • Like 2

Hmm, the existence of Plutia, Peashy and Uzume in 4-Goddesses Online officially marks this as spin-off then? Up until now I believed the game might still be a canon sequel of MegaNep VII, where the goddesses and friends just lean back and play a bit. Maybe Vert invited them all into her favorite game. But opening up Portals to two different dimensions and playing with other goddesses from there seems too non-canonical.

Edited by ShadowStefan

Plutieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! HanaKana best NPC!

Hmm, the existence of Plutia, Peashy and Uzume in 4-Goddesses Online officially marks this as spin-off then? Up until now I believed the game might still be a canon sequel of MegaNep VII, where the goddesses and friends just lean back and play a bit. Maybe Vert invited them all into her favorite game. But opening up Portals to two different dimensions and playing with other goddesses from there seems too non-canonical.

I'm pretty sure it was meant to be spin-off from the start =D

and it is a Action RPG:

That was confirmed a few months ago =D

• Like 1

Plutieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! HanaKana best NPC!

I'm pretty sure it was meant to be spin-off from the start =D

That was confirmed a few months ago =D

Yeah I know but I always have to say it since not a lot of people pay attention to all the info released. Like I have to repeatedly say the difference between Cyberdimension and Nep Nep connect chaos chanpuru over and over to a community of 3000 people who don't pay enough attention to the pinned post.