Focus Hard - Not on a Place, But on a Person Trophy

ShimizuGear09

Hi all,

I just want to inform everyone about the Focus Hard - Not on a Place, But on a Person trophy, so you don't run around like I did.

Despite what it says ("Interact with Time Miniatures in all Bases.") the trophy description is completely wrong. To unlock the trophy you have to interact with all the Teleport Robot in the city (the ones that look like Gill from DB GT).

Hope this will be useful in the near future  :lol:

Edited by ShimizuGear09
  • Like 3

Ah right, my copy will be here on release day, wish i could get it sooner. Oh i have a question for you regarding skills as i noticed you have over half the skills, do you need to repeat missions over again for a skill like the last game? Is it random drops? 

No need to do that ridiculous farming like in the first Xenoverse. To be honest, I simply got the trophy with only 20 Parallel Quests completed, after buying a lot of skills at the shop with Zeni and Medals and getting most of the mentor's signature moves  :) Every mentor (and they're 25) gives 4 skills if you complete their training!

• Like 1

No need to do that ridiculous farming like in the first Xenoverse. To be honest, I simply got the trophy with only 20 Parallel Quests completed, after buying a lot of skills at the shop with Zeni and Medals and getting most of the mentor's signature moves  :) Every mentor (and they're 25) gives 4 skills if you complete their training!

Oh thank god. I'll have to get this soon haha

• 1 month later...

I know this is a bit of a necrobump, but what are the places I need to go to? And, can I teleport to all of them?

You can't teleport to all of them, because unlocking all the teleport locations (the robots that you teleport to) is the way to get this trophy. You can teleport to the robots once you talk to it once.