Rainin Trophies

AffectatiousDonk

Played for 10 mins already at 27% ( 1 Gold / 4 Silver / 5 Bronze )

Game is a trophy gold mine. Battle arenas look very ordinary and controls seem bit glitchy. Hill climbs look much better. You would have to be blind and have no arms to miss the letter collections. Quite fun probably not worth full price

EDIT : 25min 72%.

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 3

Does this have a retail release?

Yeah, it has a retail release. Same for Big Buck Hunter aswell. So better get the retail than digital, cus you i'll lose a shitload of your cash for a easy and quik plat if you buy the digital version unless you can't wait to get the plat. It costs 29,99 in the Europe store, and on retail it is 34,99.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 1

Yeah, it has a retail release. Same for Big Buck Hunter aswell. So better get the retail than digital, cus you i'll lose a shitload of your cash for a easy and quik plat if you buy the digital version unless you can't wait to get the plat. It costs 29,99 in the Europe store, and on retail it is 34,99.

I will see if I can track down a retail version of this. I'd be interested in playing both this and Big Buck, but not spending close to $30 for either.

• Like 1

I will see if I can track down a retail version of this. I'd be interested in playing both this and Big Buck, but not spending close to $30 for either.

I was able to order the retail version of Big Buck from walmart, which also shows it in stock in its retail stores available for pickup. Apparently this is the only way to get the physical version, I haven't seen it listed elsewhere (in the U.S./Canada). MonsterJam: Crush It hasn't show up anywhere as far as I know, but it was supposed to have a limited physical release in N.A., I'm going to assume it probably will get to walmart as well...

I was able to order the retail version of Big Buck from walmart, which also shows it in stock in its retail stores available for pickup. Apparently this is the only way to get the physical version, I haven't seen it listed elsewhere (in the U.S./Canada). MonsterJam: Crush It hasn't show up anywhere as far as I know, but it was supposed to have a limited physical release in N.A., I'm going to assume it probably will get to walmart as well...

I found Monster Jam at Best Buy in Canada. Couldn't find it listed at any other retailer here. Was $40 though, so gets a pass from me.

I will wait til the digital version gets a sale - would need to be at least 50% off. I'm not paying $26 for a 1-2 hour plat

I found Monster Jam at Best Buy in Canada. Couldn't find it listed at any other retailer here. Was $40 though, so gets a pass from me.

I will wait til the digital version gets a sale - would need to be at least 50% off. I'm not paying $26 for a 1-2 hour plat

Interesting... I checked bestbuy.ca and they say the PS4 version is "sold out" lol. I'll be driving up to Vancouver for the weekend so maybe I'll look myself, but, yeah, $39.99 is not a nice price...

Hey all,

Wal-mart in the states has this game (as well as Big Buck Arcade). You can apparently also now order it on the Monster Jam store. Definite under-the-radar physical release, but its out there in the U.S. I actually didn't have any luck checking a couple Best Buys and Wal-Marts in Canada this past weekend...

• 1 month later...

Had my dad pick this up from Walmart and I'm two trophies away from the Platinum.. lmao. The races annoyed me the most because some of the controls were a bit funky.

Btw for those who don't have a Walmart in the area and don't want to order this game online. GameStop will be getting this game (and Big Buck Hunter Arcade) in January. You can pre-order it for those who want to pick up the game at GameStop eventually.

• 2 months later...