Difficultly spike yet again?

CrimsonFalzar

So my first problem with Xenoverse 1 wasn't really anything big I loved the game honestly Its just out of no where there was a massive difficulty spike. when you fought possessed Hercule kept getting 1 shot he was insane stupid strong and I beat the previous missions without any trouble just that spike tho.

So I thought that Xenoverse 2 wouldn't make the same mistake welp I was wrong. I know for a fact I'm over leveled because I've been doing EVERYTHING before starting the main quests took all the teachers quests did all the parallel quests EVERYTHING.

Then I got to Freiza and Cooler and omfg ... I can't even do 1 combo on them without them auto countering what I do and did I have any problem with this before NO It just randomly spiked again for no reason -_-;;; I mean sure they are big bads and you wanna show how strong they are but Slowly put us into that kinda fight don't just throw it at us like that holy damn man.

I haven't gotten very far yet, but have been owning and Z-ranking everything in sight. I knew there was bound to be a massive difficulty spike at some point.

I've been spamming 20 hit combos with a super or ultimate attack behind it with a Ki/Strike based Saiyan

Edited by CL5INT0N2

Cooler/Frieza fight was the first real difficulty I had in the story missions as well. Was around level 40 when I beat it. The recommendation I read on /r/dbxv and what got me through the fight was focus down Cooler first and then go for Frieza. Helps if you've unlocked your Awoken state for whichever race you're playing (Saiyan here so Super Saiyan helped significantly). Other than that just make sure you've got healing + regen capsules setup and make sure you've done all of the Elder Kai challenge missions so you've got a better handle on some of the more advanced techniques.

Cooler/Frieza fight was the first real difficulty I had in the story missions as well. Was around level 40 when I beat it. The recommendation I read on /r/dbxv and what got me through the fight was focus down Cooler first and then go for Frieza. Helps if you've unlocked your Awoken state for whichever race you're playing (Saiyan here so Super Saiyan helped significantly). Other than that just make sure you've got healing + regen capsules setup and make sure you've done all of the Elder Kai challenge missions so you've got a better handle on some of the more advanced techniques.

oh damn I was level 20 when I beat it... how where you so high? o_o and you can't get ur awoken skill till around level 35-40 depending on your race.

There's tons of side quests and trainers to fight so I've been doing a lot of those and the large rift missions. Still haven't played any more of the Time Patrol missions since beating Frieza/Cooler. lol Level 52 now.

That's crazy lol

Just beat story and I'm kinda having a problem now trying to find things. 

Like skills outfits etc.