To help you clean up:

Express2He11

I recently platinum'ed the game while making a method to boost fame. And I figured it would help if I released some knowledge about numbers that you need to increase the effectiveness of your time in game.

As it stands, there is triple fame until the servers close so these numbers are based on that.

Kills/Assists: the number of kills or assists needed are in combination with each other. The total of at least 12 will help you increase your score for this category. This is based on current in game level and level of enemy killed.

Tactical: These points are straight capture points, the magic number is 3 in early game and 7 in late game. If you spend the first few minutes capturing 3 you should get the full score. Otherwise the higher level you are the more captures you will need.

Guardian Scrap: If your noticing a pattern based on levels thats because the game does take your level into account. I found that getting around 650 xp in game will get you the full 2k for this category. Again its faster at the start than it is at the end. Only the yellow guardians count as other team base color are more in the tactical category but worth way less points. You will find them in new to capture bases (Yellow) and around the Home Base of each color team.

Outpost/Upgrades: Each mineral is currently worth 6 points. After you hit 350 stop mining ore cause you are wasting your time. This category is completely independent of level.

Match Bonus: This takes into account the type of win (Decisive/Strategic) as well as the number of bases held at the end of the game. The earlier you blow up the main base the more points you get. The more bases you hold at the end while losing the more points you get. It also factors into base levels but theres so many variables that its impossible to give reliable numbers.

I did alot of research to go from level 19 in game to 50 so I hope this helps a few people out. Here's some credit: Muzzletea helped create my boosting method by tweaking it for more points. I thought giving him some props would be appropriate. To the boosters good luck to 50. If you haven't started the game yet, i suggest you don't as I helped NastyNeezer achieve the Fastest Platinum on this game which took 6 days of full work. And it was exhausting to get it done in that time. I can attest to that.

Good luck.

Edit: Grammar/Spelling

Edited by Express2He11
  • Like 4