How arduous are the online trophies?

Sir_Bee

I will be honest, I enjoyed AC I, loved AC II, but didn't play either of the others because I was not a fan of the online environment. I have seen a bunch about this game and it looks really good, but I still don't like the online aspect.

My question here is how much of a grind will it be to get the online trophies? From what I could tell there are only four, and 2 look easy enough. The 2 that I know nothing about are reaching sequence 10 in WOLFPACK multiplayer, and reach level 20.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

• Like 1

I will be honest, I enjoyed AC I, loved AC II, but didn't play either of the others because I was not a fan of the online environment. I have seen a bunch about this game and it looks really good, but I still don't like the online aspect.

My question here is how much of a grind will it be to get the online trophies? From what I could tell there are only four, and 2 look easy enough. The 2 that I know nothing about are reaching sequence 10 in WOLFPACK multiplayer, and reach level 20.

I feel the EXACT same way, and stayed away from the side-games (Brotherhood and Revelations). I am sticking to the numerical games. :) Anyway, I do not have the game yet, but I have been following it. From everything that I hear, the trophies are quite easy. In fact here is a related thread, that should give you a formula for getting the trophies, and it should perfectly answer your question: http://www.ps3trophi...p-trophies.html

Edited by DanielVT

I feel the EXACT same way, and stayed away from the side-games (Brotherhood and Revelations). I am sticking to the numerical games. :) Anyway, I do not have the game yet, but I have been following it. From everything that I hear, the trophies are quite easy. In fact here is a related thread, that should give you a formula for getting the trophies, and it should perfectly answer your question: http://www.ps3trophi...p-trophies.html

That is good to hear, thank you for the information. I may end up picking this game up then :)

That is good to hear, thank you for the information. I may end up picking this game up then :)

Hey, no problem, I am happy to help. I as well am hoping to pick up this game soon in the form of a birthday present. Unfortunately, I may have to wait as my b-day is not till a few days after Christmas. I would have pre-ordered it, but I already pre-ordered MoH: Warfighter, BO II, and BO: Declassified.

I've only been playing the MP for a few hours and I'm already level 11 or so. And I reached level 10 in the wolfpack game even with 3 other people who didn't focus on quality kills. They just run full speed ahead and get 150 pt. kills instead of silently stalking your prey for 700-1000 pt kills. so those two you have nothing to worry about.

They started lowering the dedication for required the online trophies due to community complaints... but ingame rewards are ridiculous. You can prestige 99 times.

That seems a little excessive. What are the benefits of prestigeing in this game?

Parker

So far as I can see, prestige only gives you minor customizations and emblems for your character. I don't know if prestige is a rank after 50, like BF3, or if it's like COD where you lose everything. I can scarcely imagine the person who will hit 99.

The online trophies aren't that bad.

Abstergo Entertainment: playing Manhunt for about five hours will get you this easily.

Hunter/Killer: people are doing this by themselves easily. No partners required in Wolfpack mode.

Winning Team: you'll get this on your way to level 20.

Personalized: easy.

The Truth Will Out: not sure about this one... I think it requires 20 aerial kills.

the 2 trophies u mention are pretty easy since u can play that mode alone against NPC's and is a very easy mode, tho if u ask me about ACB aeotm trophy could be a pain but still doable, if u need help with those i can join u and help u get them easely just shoot me a FR ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, they aren't bad at all, and are really easy compared to the AC:B and AC:R trophies. Shouldn't take too long to get 3/4. However, The Truth Will Out will take a bit longer.

I understand that some people just aren't too enthused about the MP side, but a lot of them don't even try to get into it. For a new player, it is frustrating, but if you work at it and learn the tricks to figuring targets and pursuers out, it's really quite fun.

Yeah, they aren't bad at all, and are really easy compared to the AC:B and AC:R trophies. Shouldn't take too long to get 3/4. However, The Truth Will Out will take a bit longer.

I understand that some people just aren't too enthused about the MP side, but a lot of them don't even try to get into it. For a new player, it is frustrating, but if you work at it and learn the tricks to figuring targets and pursuers out, it's really quite fun.

I got the Truth Will Out when I was level 10. I played Wolfpack all the time.

• 1 month later...

I hate the fact I have to play online to get trophies, these games are made in America/1st World countries where they have decent internet, I can't even connect to the UBI servers half the time (either too slow, or ran out of bandwith) (ok I did choose a cr4p provider, but still...)