IGC November 2016

thegirlruka

Your link leads to an unexisting page, this is the link to the blog post ;).

OT: Seems to be a decent line-up. I already own DiRT3 and I'm in no way interested in Costume Quest 2 and Pumped BMX+ but I almost bought Everybody's Gone to the Rapture and Letter Quest Remastered in the EU sale last week and The Deadly Tower of Monsters seems to be a super easy platinum. Nothing too special, but not so bad either :).

Edited by LucasV9991
  • Like 1

Nice to see Everybody's Gone to the Rapture now :) ... at least if these games are the same in EU or better to say Germany (where i live) xD

Edit: maybe it's dawn for a better PS+ lineup now? Second month (and even in a row) when i am happy about PS4 games lineup :huh::D

Edited by Evil_Joker88
  • Like 1

Been waiting for Costume Quest 1 to go on sale for ages now, so I guess it's nice to have the sequel ready for whenever that actually happens.

Interested in Everybody's Gone to Rapture, and will probably play Letter Quest/Deadly Tower for the easy completions.

4/6 is pretty good but the last 2 months were better, imo.

OMG. I bought Everybody's Gone to the Rapture last week in the 2 games for 50% off offer! ARGH!!!

Ay, I was about to do that too but I didn't really feel like I wanted any of the other games in the 2 for 50% sale so I figured it would eventually be on another sale agian or come free with PS Plus one day. Luckily I made the right choice  :P.  

Next month's IGC games were announced in the ps blog.

Thank you for using links!

Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture:

Wanted this for a while but my backlog was big enough. Glad I get it for free now.

The Deadly Tower of Monsters:

I knew absolutely nothing about this game. Watched about five seconds of gameplay. I NEED THIS NOW! See this is what I like about PS+, it's constantly giving me games I did not know anything about but which are perfect for me.

Dirt 3:

Sure, I can appreciate another racing game. That is no sarcasm, I like racing games and I'm glad to get another one in my library.

Costume Quest 2:

Another game I don't know anything about. It will go on my backlog for sure but I'm not as super hyped for it as about Deadly Tower.

Letter Quest Remastered:

I actually don't know any of these games except for Rapture and DiRT. Yes this will go on my backlog as well.

Pumped BMX+:

I'll put it in my backlog but just like Letter Quest, it's bottom of the pile.

All in all, great month! Each of the games will go to my backlog, and I'm really psyched for Rapture and Deadly Tower.

• Like 2