IGC November 2016

thegirlruka

Ay, I was about to do that too but I didn't really feel like I wanted any of the other games in the 2 for 50% sale so I figured it would eventually be on another sale agian or come free with PS Plus one day. Luckily I made the right choice  :P.

Okayy, don't rub it in :P

I bought Goat Simulator also

• Like 1

I've played both Rapture and Costume Quest 2. Rapture is an interesting experience.  I don't think I would call it fun necessarily, but it is thought provoking, beautiful, and worth a play through for fans of adventure games.

You will get slightly more out of Costume Quest 2 if you've played the original, but by no means is it required.  I enjoyed the slapstick humor and the theme if fantastic, though if you don't have patience for repetitive, turn-based combat it might not be for you.

After watching a vid, Deadly Tower of Monsters will be worth a try just for the atmosphere and premise. Not sure how I haven't heard of Letter Quest before, but Scrabble combined with an RPG sounds like fun to me.  The other 2 aren't fthough, but all-in-all I would say a decent month.

After watching a vid, Deadly Tower of Monsters will be worth a try just for the atmosphere and premise. 

It's alright. Not going to blow anyone away, but it did have me laughing out loud at parts. The Tower is an interesting place to explore. I quite enjoyed it but won't pretend that it was anything more than an "ok" game. Easy plat though - see my sig for the guide.

• Like 1

Glad to see Costume Quest 2, the first one was a fun game. Rapture will be added my list so it's there when I eventually get a PS4. I'll have to look into the other games more but looks like a pretty good selection this month.

I'm so glad that I held off buying Deadly Tower of Monsters as I nearly purchased it on several occasions and as recently as yesterday.  Also came close to buying Letter Quest a couple of times too.  Pretty happy with this month just based on those two games.

I already have Everybody's Gone to the Rapture (was a day one purchase for me) but it's a great offering for those who haven't played it.  Currently playing Costume Quest 2 and it's an enjoyable little game.

Edited by Rach
  • Like 1

Well a Nice month on Ps4, 2 easy platinums :3

On Ps3 Well i like Rally so Dirt 3 will be good but 4 DLCs Pack... Instead WOW Costume quest 2! I Always liked it but never got it, seems like it was a good move :D

On Vita 2 months good i guess were enough for sony so it gave us the shittiest month of the year here... Well at least BMX is that kind of game i really like on a portable console!

I really wanted a PS4 PRO enabled game on PS+ this month but I guess that was selfish on my part. This month isn't that bad, I heard that Rapture is pretty good from a storytelling perspective and Deadly Tower of Monsters is pretty good (lol, the developers are called ACE Team). I do feel sorry for the Vita is month, only giving it cross-buy games that maybe better on the brother systems is a bit sucky.  I don't think anyone is at fault here but it does suck.

I'd rate this collection 6.5/10.

Edited by FlareXV