IGC November 2016

thegirlruka

Meh. I'm torn on this line up. It really isn't particularly good, in terms of the games quality. Oct was better.

On the other hand, I didn't bother with anything from the Oct IGC except Mad Riders, as I already had everything else.

So, at least there are 3 games I will play from this month (Tower of Monsters, Costume Quest and Letter Quest - already have the DiRT 3 and Rapture plats).

YOU LINKED THE TROPHY LISTS, I LOVE YOU, I ALWAYS GOTTA DO IT BECAUSE NO OP DOES.

I'm more than likely playing both Vita games and likely Costume Quest 2 too, if I manage to play the former somehow. Gotta check that out.

Is this the impossible grid or is Grid 2 the impossible one?

Except for the BMX game on the vita, I have high interest in every game this month. This is really great.

Wow, I just got costume quest 2 and I about to play the game maybe this week. Should've put on October list instead of November...

Not sure about Dirt 3. Hoping the game will be great with easy trophies when I look at it. Need to check the vita games where I wish they would put girl fanservice to keep going the trend up like the last two months. Good thing they change it though since I tired of them tbh.

Is this the impossible grid or is Grid 2 the impossible one?

Grid? Don't you mean DiRT :P? If so, the platinum does not seem that difficult. I've only played a bit of it so far but apart from some challenges it really isn't that hard I think. And with it coming to PS Plus now, it might actually be possible to find online lobbies again  :D

• Like 1

Grid? Don't you mean DiRT :P? If so, the platinum does not seem that difficult. I've only played a bit of it so far but apart from some challenges it really isn't that hard I think. And with it coming to PS Plus now, it might actually be possible to find online lobbies again  :D

Yeah, I meant dirt. WTF is wrong with me, dyslexia going strong again. I've actually platted Grid 2 a few years back and I'm yet to do Autosport. I'll have to look up if Dirt 2 is impossible and what is necessary for dirt 3, but it dismotivates me when I can't plat the whole collection of a certain game. :(

RIP Resistance.

I'll have to look up if Dirt 2 is impossible 

I'm 100% the DiRT 2 platinum is impossible to get as there is a trophy for beating a ghost you have to download first. The option for downloading the ghost isn't available anymore as DirtNet has shut down :(.

• Like 1

I'm so glad that I held off buying Deadly Tower of Monsters as I nearly purchased it on several occasions and as recently as yesterday.  Also came close to buying Letter Quest a couple of times too.  Pretty happy with this month just based on those two games.

I already have Everybody's Gone to the Rapture (was a day one purchase for me) but it's a great offering for those who haven't played it.  Currently playing Costume Quest 2 and it's an enjoyable little game.

I wanted Everybody's Gone to the Rapture since release as well, but I kept telling myself, you have a huge backlog as it is. Just be patient, and it'll be free eventually.

Among the four Play 2015 games, three of them have gone free. I sure hope nobody bought N++, because there's a 100% chance that's coming to plus very soon as well. 

All Play 2014 games went to Plus eventually, as well. So, logic would dictate that the Play 2016 lineup will be free at some point, too.

• Like 2

Found out there are 4 DiRt games:

• 2 is impossible due to ghost removal.
  • 3 is possible, 20-35 hours depending on boosting and challenges. PS3.
  • Rally is around 50 hours, heavy online. PS4.
  • Showdown is 60+ hours, heavy online. PS3.

I might just play dirt 3 and totally skip the others, since the collection is already impossible anyway, so fuck that.

Looks like a fair lineup for November. I'm happy with both of the PS4 games being offered. Dirt 3 puts me off because of the $$ DLC packs needed for 100% so I'll likely skip that one. (Total came out to just under $27, no thanks!) I don't know anything about Costume Quest 2 but will probably give it a try. Vita games really don't look so good this month.