IGC November 2016

thegirlruka

So happy for Everybody's Gone to the Rapture.

FANTASTIC month for me. Rare month where I don't own any of the games.

Exactly opposite for me, the one month where I have both of the PS4 games  :facepalm:

Definitely a step down from last 2 months even without factoring that in, but deadly tower of monsters is a decent 7/10 game with easy plat and unique humor style (which might not appeal to everyone) if anyone is interested.

Probably in the minority on this opinion, but EGTR was disappointing, worse than Ether One in terms of story imo.

Edited by jaehyun1009

Dirt 3 puts me off because of the $$ DLC packs needed for 100% so I'll likely skip that one. (Total came out to just under $27, no thanks!) 

It would be nice if they'd discount the DLC for games they put on the IGC.

• Like 2

I wanted Everybody's Gone to the Rapture since release as well, but I kept telling myself, you have a huge backlog as it is. Just be patient, and it'll be free eventually.

Among the four Play 2015 games, three of them have gone free. I sure hope nobody bought N++, because there's a 100% chance that's coming to plus very soon as well. 

All Play 2014 games went to Plus eventually, as well. So, logic would dictate that the Play 2016 lineup will be free at some point, too.

That's some good info...

I bought Bound but none of the others yet. If I really want a game I'm not going to wait a year for it to go free though. I have no issues with giving a dev money if I think they've earned it.

Only reason I haven't bought Rapture was price of the game and size of the backlog, though I would have bought it in a sale eventually.

Fantastic Month.

Rapture and Deadly Monsters looks likes a pleasant game. Both have easy platinums....great for the backlog.

Dirt 3…great…but probably won”t play it.

Costume Quest 2, beloved..so would love to try it out.

Letter Quest…..wanted to play this game. Looking forward to complete it, slowly.

Pumped BMX…will try it, won’t complete it.

They are becoming more & more bullish about putting games on sale right before they come to Plus. Letter Quest is on sale right now (which I purchased) & Everybody's Gone To The Rapture has only just come off sale.

I don't personally mind all that much as I buy a lot of games just to support them, especially anything on Vita. & that's the gambit you run in buying anything. It's a little shady though. At least leave a month gap.

This is probably something we should all get on Sony about now before it becomes the norm. Nice month for Plus though, I'm looking forward to it.

Just some random stats, because why not

Dirt 3   =   Metascore:87    AAA Game from 2011    Racing genre  Plat before PS+: 3,94% (Plat obtainable, multiplayer trophies: 14-22 hrs!)
Everybody´s Gone to the Rapture Metascore:78    Indie Game from 2015    Walking Sim (Puzzle)   Plat before PS+: 23,72%
The Deadly Tower of Monsters =  Metascore:72    Indie Game from 2016 Shooter Plat before PS+: 51,89% (seems like a cringe fest :D )
Costume Quest 2 =                     Metascore:74  Indie Game from 2016 Turn Based RPG Plat before PS+: none ( I would recommend :awesome: )
Letter Quest Remastered =        Metascore:73   Indie Game from 2016 Puzzle Plat before PS+: none
Pumped BMX+ =                          Metascore:56   Indie Game from 2015 Platform Racing Plat before PS+: none

Average metascore = 73,33 Average metascore previous month: 78,67
5 Indies, 1 AAA
1 game with online Trophies

Its not to bad right? maybe a bit to much indie games tough...
Edited by MvP-BumperKlever
  • Like 2

It'd be nice if they'd discount DLC ever. The closest I've seen are season passes, microtransactions, and complete editions on sale.

It does happen but it's extremely rare. BioShock Infinite was a ps+ freebie and later the DLC went on discount during a 2K sale. But I agree though, DLC in general needs to be included more often during sales.

• Like 1

YOU LINKED THE TROPHY LISTS, I LOVE YOU, I ALWAYS GOTTA DO IT BECAUSE NO OP DOES.

We must be in a parallel world :P.

Satoshi got my hopes up that we'd get Norn9. What a jerk. :P

He's probably laughing at us right now.

giphy.gif

Time to start a witch wolf hunt :awesome:. Now where did I put my torch and pitchfork :hmm:.

But then Sony wouldn't be able to earn money from it.

I feel like the IGC has been improving since the price increase.

Let's hope it stays that way. I really hope the lineups won't be utter crap again after a year or so.

• Like 1

Time to start a witch wolf hunt :awesome:. Now where did I put my torch and pitchfork :hmm:.

Let's do this. B) I see him!

tumblr_nn3y4hz9be1t3e1qto1_400.gif

I can't affect the incompetence of Sony to not realize these 3 otome come as a set! :/

Well maybe you should of taken their incompetence into consideration before you made that prediction. :P You were 95% sure it was going to happen if I remember correctly. xD

Edited by Undead Wolf
  • Like 1