so all the PQ quests are exactly the same as the 1st?

clintstrifez

so far every PQ quest ive done is the same from the 1st game, all the levels are the same, still cant change the colors of real character gear for your character, spikes in difficulty randomly, armor still has stat traits rather then item slots which makes creation very limited (if you want best gear), beam attacks miss a lot. is i me. or does this feel more like an expansion than a full squeal. deff NOT worth the 90$ i spent on the digital copy. if i were to score it now id give it a 6.5 out of 10. Its fun but it feels like a remaster or an expansion rather than a full on new game.   

Edited by clintstrifez

That is incredibly sad news for me. I was super hyped there would be many new pqs from movies. Sigh...

Anyway, if you are a saiyajin can you confirm if your hair style and hair chances once you go ssj? If its like 1st game too l think l will cry.

i have not found super sayin ability yet so i am curious my self. and i am with you on the hype. this was my most anticipated game of 2016. so far not impressed. 

Well, that's a huge turn off from me.

Still, l will buy and play the shit out of it though.

Tbh there is A LOT of reused stuff but there is so much to do. 

And the grinding for skills and items Isn't horrible anymore I tried to get an outfit took me 2 times now instead of 20 like in xenoverse 1.

Some quests are changed as well they are the old quests with a few added twists JS

Tbh there is A LOT of reused stuff but there is so much to do. 

And the grinding for skills and items Isn't horrible anymore I tried to get an outfit took me 2 times now instead of 20 like in xenoverse 1.

Some quests are changed as well they are the old quests with a few added twists JS

I am mainly curious about the events took place in Super. I wonder how they integrated them with Xenoverse 2 also from what l remember from trailer, there should be some sagas from movies as well which is another plus.

• Like 1

All you do is complain about this game. Its so toxicity and annoying. Why did you even buy it?

Regardless of all your negative posts regarding this game, it's still an immensely, objectively better game than X1, and majority of the changes from X1 were fixed in this game. Every game has flaws or not on par areas, stop focusing only on the cons and actually widen your eyes to see all of the pros.

EDIT: Thought this thread was made by Chas....

With that said, there are clearly new PQs (your point clearly confirms how little youve played of the game). And something else to consider is that PQ are not the only feature to put you in battles, so there are generally more unique quest that reside outside the PQ system. The PQ isnt all or everything. And this game was made in under two years, you consistently over critized this very well crafted sequel/game.

That is incredibly sad news for me. I was super hyped there would be many new pqs from movies. Sigh...

Anyway, if you are a saiyajin can you confirm if your hair style and hair chances once you go ssj? If its like 1st game too l think l will cry.

No, but SS3 does get rid of the eyebrows, rather than keeping it. Theres plenty of time for other changes. The devs wanted to and needed to focus on the more important things prior to launch.

And some of the claimed issues are invalid and exaggerated.

Edited by Mar
  • Like 1

No, but SS3 does get rid of the eyebrows, rather than keeping it. Theres plenty of time for other changes. The devs wanted to and needed to focus on the more important things prior to launch.

And some of the claimed issues are invalid and exaggerated.

Wow, you can actually go ssj3 this time? I assume your hair changes once you turn ssj3? Wow, that sounds pretty interesting.

I am really curious about how that transformation will effect your body. Like if its going to be extreme burden as it was on the manga. Maan, l so want to play this as well.

I don't know why but this game isn't imported where l live. Looks like l have wait a few months again as l definetely want to add this bluray to my collection.

Wow, you can actually go ssj3 this time? I assume your hair changes once you turn ssj3? Wow, that sounds pretty interesting.

I am really curious about how that transformation will effect your body. Like if its going to be extreme burden as it was on the manga. Maan, l so want to play this as well.

I don't know why but this game isn't imported where l live. Looks like l have wait a few months again as l definetely want to add this bluray to my collection.

If you didnt know something as simple as that (highly) advertised feature, I cannot ever comprehend how much more you dont know about the game. This is a good thing from one angle in that your expectations should be met plus some :)

I find it interesting how you brought up the manga only and specifically. SS3 has its disadvantages and advantages. You know its balanced when you have to think about using it and that using it early doesnt ensure a consistent advantage for the whole fight. Its been handled pretty well, Mil.

Edit: Some nice attention to details for SS3 Transformation: 1. Can break stamina (different from breaking guard) via transforming. 2. The state causes rocks/pebbles to float/rise automatically

Edited by Mar

If you didnt know something as simple as that (highly) advertised feature, I cannot ever comprehend how much more you dont know about the game. This is a good thing from one angle in that your expectations should be met plus some :)

I find it interesting how you brought up the manga only and specifically. SS3 has its disadvantages and advantages. You know its balanced when you have to think about using it and that using it early doesnt ensure a consistent advantage for the whole fight. Its been handled pretty well, Mil.

Only thing l read / knew was that your hair would change. When l was told on that topic it stays same on ssj and ssj2 l thought there wouldn't even be ssj3 and l was afraid devs lied about it,  but when you said eyebrows are gone when you turn ssj... That made a real deal! :D

In fact, it was not only stated in manga. If you remember how Goku ended up his base form while Vegeta was stalling Buu so Goku could power up for infamous a minute haha.

When l am hyped about a game like XN 2 , l usually skip reviews / infos as l fear some of them might include spoilers hehe :P

Only thing l read / knew was that your hair would change. When l was told on that topic it stays same on ssj and ssj2 l thought there wouldn't even be ssj3 and l was afraid devs lied about it,  but when you said eyebrows are gone when you turn ssj... That made a real deal! :D

In fact, it was not only stated in manga. If you remember how Goku ended up his base form while Vegeta was stalling Buu so Goku could power up for infamous a minute haha.

When l am hyped about a game like XN 2 , l usually skip reviews / infos as l fear some of them might include spoilers hehe :P

I made an edit, btw.

The SS3 hair changes, and it actually looks awesome. Doesnt look bad like I thought it would.

With X2 the simple fact of the matter is that the pros overshadow the cons, no matter how apparant the cons are (since they arent bad enough to contradict what I just said). However, I will say the fun factor is at max with online connection. The offline exp is fun, but online is when its at its best.

i never played any of the two games but i guess they copy and paste it from the first game in a hurry to cash in on the IP.

$90 on this game alone?.... Holy Golden Duck! this is too much, the highest price I payed on a digital game in my life is Dead or Alive 5 last round ( PS3 ) which I pick it up from a flash sales on the US store for $25.

All you do is complain about this game. Its so toxicity and annoying. Why did you even buy it?

I'm not complaining about it as a matter of fact I'm having a blast. Just telling people the obvious downsides that others won't tell.

Pretty sure when I said 

"And the grinding for skills and items Isn't horrible anymore I tried to get an outfit took me 2 times now instead of 20 like in xenoverse 1.

Some quests are changed as well they are the old quests with a few added twists JS"

Wasn't complaining I'm just telling him like I see it. 

Just because I post about something doesn't mean I dislike it Unless I'm like "I HATE THIS GAME!"

i never played any of the two games but i guess they copy and paste it from the first game in a hurry to cash in on the IP.

$90 on this game alone?.... Holy Golden Duck! this is too much, the highest price I payed on a digital game in my life is Dead or Alive 5 last round ( PS3 ) which I pick it up from a flash sales on the US store for $25.

... $90 is not too much, especially given its $90 due to some kind of large dlc, obviously being the SP. DBX2 is worth $60, it delivers on gameplay, story, and the hub world activities, all as promised. Theres even infinite quest activities going on, making the game infinitely playable, lively, replayable.

This is Dragon Ball.... Lol....Meaning Goku vs Freeza again in DBX2 doesnt make it a clobe. Certain fights and mus have to happen, thats a fact. You can change the music, difficulty, moveset, animations, etc of it, but it will remain the fight between certain characters and on the same map. GENERALLY, that will make it too similar for any other changes to alter that. This complain is a nitpick, especially since its not outright true copy/pasta.

The changes of music, animation and so fourth makes it different a bit and feel like a slightly new exp.

I'm not complaining about it as a matter of fact I'm having a blast. Just telling people the obvious downsides that others won't tell.

Pretty sure when I said 

"And the grinding for skills and items Isn't horrible anymore I tried to get an outfit took me 2 times now instead of 20 like in xenoverse 1.

Some quests are changed as well they are the old quests with a few added twists JS"

Wasn't complaining I'm just telling him like I see it. 

Just because I post about something doesn't mean I dislike it Unless I'm like "I HATE THIS GAME!"

You dont have to say you hate a game to justify posting multiple negative post about a game.