Ultra Rare platinum trophies that weren't that bad

HaserPL

Some time ago I had an idea. I decided to acquire 50 ultra-rare platinum trophies. At this point, they have 12. I still lack a bit but I have a few plans. Do you have any suggestions for games that are ultra-rare platinum by psnprofiles.com but were not terribly difficult? Thanks in nme time ago I had an idea. I decided to acquire 50 ultra-rare platinum trophies. At this point, they have 12. I still lack a bit but I have a few plans. Do you have any suggestions for games that are ultra-rare platinum by psnprofiles.com but were not terribly difficult? ThaSome time ago I had an idea. I decided to acquire 50 ultra-rare platinum trophies. At this point, they have 12. I still lack a bit but I have a few plans. Do you have any suggestions for games that are ultra-rare platinum by psnprofiles.com but were not terribly difficult? Thanks in Some time ago I had an idea. I decided to acquire 50 ultra-rare platinum trophies. At this point, I have 12. I have a few games in mind but still, not 50. Do you have any suggestions for games that are ultra-rare platinum according to psnprofiles.com but were not terribly difficult? Thanks in advance.

Some time ago I had an idea. I decided to acquire 50 ultra-rare platinum trophies. At this point, they have 12. I still lack a bit but I have a few plans. Do you have any suggestions for games that are ultra-rare platinum by psnprofiles.com but were not terribly difficult? Thanks in advance.
Some time ago I had an idea. I decided to acquire 50 ultra-rare platinum trophies. At this point, they have 12. I still lack a bit but I have a few plans. Do you have any suggestions for games that are ultra-rare platinum by psnprofiles.com but were not terribly difficult? Thanks in advan

• Like 1

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. Although, you'll have to boost it now that the servers are dead.

Medal of Honor Warfighter is still possible legit as when I did it in January of this year. (Maybe the servers are dead now?)

Medal of Honor 2010 is easy but will have to be boosted.

Borderlands Pre-Sequel is easy.

Advanced Warfare on the ps3 is Ultra Rare for some reason even though it's very easy.

Alpha Protocol is an underrated Ultra Rare gem, not too hard.

Eh, that's about it for my list. I have 22 UR platty, but the others will take a very long time, need huge boosting groups, or are very hard to do due servers being dead, etc.

• Like 1

Helldivers, Frozen Synapse Prime, Hardware Rivals, Lemmings Touch, Sword Art Online -Hollow Fragment-, Sword Art Online RE: Hollow Fragment, Agarest Generations of War Zero, Agarest Generations of War, Tropico 5, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, and Powergig: Rise of the Sixstring to name a few. They're all pretty easy though some are grindy.

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood, but it's the least rewarding ultra rare platinum on PSN, the platinum is the only ultra rare trophy. A lot of ultra rare plats are just ultra rare because they take a long time to grind or they became unobtainable due to the server closure. Most people have a subjective opinion on this topic, all my ultra rare plats had moments that pissed me off and some of them were just a boring grind. Far Cry 2 for example is a 1/10 difficulty plat, but one of the most boring grinds I have ever experienced. I'll say Vanquish isn't really that bad, anyone who is somewhat decent at shooters can do it, I did Vanquish when I still found shit like Uncharted on crushing to be difficult. I had an easier experience with Payday: The Heist and Payday 2 than most people because I had a good friend that helped me out with them and he knew how to get every trophy since he'd done it before. 

• Like 1

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood, but it's the least rewarding ultra rare platinum on PSN, the platinum is the only ultra rare trophy. A lot of ultra rare plats are just ultra rare because they take a long time to grind or they became unobtainable due to the server closure. Most people have a subjective opinion on this topic, all my ultra rare plats had moments that pissed me off and some of them were just a boring grind. Far Cry 2 for example is a 1/10 difficulty plat, but one of the most boring grinds I have ever experienced. I'll say Vanquish isn't really that bad, anyone who is somewhat decent at shooters can do it, I did Vanquish when I still found shit like Uncharted on crushing to be difficult. I had an easier experience with Payday: The Heist and Payday 2 than most people because I had a good friend that helped me out with them and he knew how to get every trophy since he'd done it before. 

I know what you mean. I dunno if I'm too confident but most of my ultra rare wasn't hard for me. Max Payne 3 was like 7/10. I need to update my Wall Of Platinums to change it.