Ultra Rare platinum trophies that weren't that bad

HaserPL

Gauntlet

The game was free for PS+ but the Platinum is a bit grindy which make it ultra rare.

It is a fun co-op games and you can use 2nd controller exploit to help with difficult boss fight. There are afk farming methods for grinding kills, even easier if you have a turbo controller, I used the turbo function of my fight pad. 

• Like 1

I just checked my list. (I haven't looked at yours)

I'll second vote Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, but yes you'll have to boost it as MP is completely dead.

I'll also say LittleBigPlanet (only Aced) is hard and its really not too bad, and Terraria isn't tough if you use boosting (trading) partners for the various luck related drops.

Edit: I just saw you did Max Payne 3, considering I did it also, I can safely say anything on my list is gonna be easy for you other than WipeoutHD.

Edited by B1rvine
  • Like 1

Very generally, look for games that are popular with casual players or that have been on PS Plus, and that are a little bit time-consuming. Some examples I have of the former are GTA V, RDR, and Battlefront, and of the latter Frozen Synapse Prime and STFU

I'm an easy platinum  ;)

But just in case anyone doesn't know, you're talking about Super Time Force Ultra. I'm actually a little surprised this one is ultra rare. I heard it wasn't difficult and .org has an estimated difficulty of just 5/10.

I have 12 ultra rare plats, and the only one I difficult is Dirt Rally, and my proudest one.

Of my other ones, i think:

-Gauntlet, GTA V, Grid Autosports, Rebel Galaxy and Helldivers are easy, but very grindy.

-Hardware Rivals is one of the most boring games I have ever played, and it's very grindy.

-I don't get all the fuzz about the Velocity 2X difficulty, the first one was way worse.

-The Hungry Horde had a bug after the first DLC launched that makes an DLC objective mandatory to the plat.

-NFS: The Run and Call of Juarez were grindy, but not so bad, but now the plats are unachievable.

-I have no clue why Grid 2 is so rare.

Gauntlet

The game was free for PS+ but the Platinum is a bit grindy which make it ultra rare.

It is a fun co-op games and you can use 2nd controller exploit to help with difficult boss fight. There are afk farming methods for grinding kills, even easier if you have a turbo controller, I used the turbo function of my fight pad. 

I know you can do local co-op for this and level up all four characters (Necromancer if you have the DLC) but assuming you're somewhat good, I still feel floors 35 - 50 would need somebody else to help out, according to Youtube videos I've watched.

Edited by Spaz

If you have a Vita, Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God isn't too bad of an ultra rare.  It's mostly ultra rare due to a large amount of grinding being needed for the Bookworm trophy.

Tales of Zestiria's isn't bad either, I 100%ed it on Steam and nothing was overly difficult once you got the hang of how the battle and equipment system works.  It's doable in one playthrough, but easier with a second.  Most Tales of games aren't hard to platinum, just time consuming.

I know you can do local co-op for this and level up all four characters (Necromancer if you have the DLC) but assuming you're somewhat good, I still feel floors 35 - 50 would need somebody else to help out, according to Youtube videos I've watched.

That's why I mention the 2nd controller exploit. 2nd player can just quit and rejoin to skip the relic cool down (you only need the trophy for the 1st player - main account after all) then spam summoning shadows with the Ring of Mirrors until all the mobs are cleared.

It make the endless mode and the final boss on Hard basically a joke.

Edited by PliskinCobra
  • Like 1

That's why I mention the 2nd controller exploit. 2nd player can just quit and rejoin to skip the relic cool down (you only need the trophy for the 1st player - main account after all) then spam summoning shadows with the Ring of Mirrors until all the mobs are cleared.

It make the endless mode and the final boss on Hard basically a joke.

Someone on another popular trophy site (Playstation Trophies) mentioned a good way to reach floor 100 or higher in Endless Mode solo using the Wizard. Many people prefer to do this mode with another player but it's also been mentioned that it's too difficult for four players as there's too many mobs of enemies who are too powerful.

Edited by Spaz

From the ultra-rare plats I have I'd choose Tales of Zestiria & Assassin's Creed Brotherhood as games that weren't too hard, but took a lot of time and preparation, and Shadow Complex Remastered & Super Time Force Ultra were both games that took only 15-20h and were pretty easy actually.

If you have a Vita, Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God isn't too bad of an ultra rare.  It's mostly ultra rare due to a large amount of grinding being needed for the Bookworm trophy.

If you abuse back up saves like PS+ feature, maybe. I totally didn't quit because I died and lost my items and haven't been up to playing it again.

Some time ago I had an idea. I decided to acquire 50 ultra-rare platinum trophies. At this point, they have 12. I still lack a bit but I have a few plans. Do you have any suggestions for games that are ultra-rare platinum by psnprofiles.com but were not terribly difficult? Thanks in nme time ago I had an idea. I decided to acquire 50 ultra-rare platinum trophies. At this point, they have 12. I still lack a bit but I have a few plans. Do you have any suggestions for games that are ultra-rare platinum by psnprofiles.com but were not terribly difficult? ThaSome time ago I had an idea. I decided to acquire 50 ultra-rare platinum trophies. At this point, they have 12. I still lack a bit but I have a few plans. Do you have any suggestions for games that are ultra-rare platinum by psnprofiles.com but were not terribly difficult? Thanks in Some time ago I had an idea. I decided to acquire 50 ultra-rare platinum trophies. At this point, I have 12. I have a few games in mind but still, not 50. Do you have any suggestions for games that are ultra-rare platinum according to psnprofiles.com but were not terribly difficult? Thanks in advance.

Some time ago I had an idea. I decided to acquire 50 ultra-rare platinum trophies. At this point, they have 12. I still lack a bit but I have a few plans. Do you have any suggestions for games that are ultra-rare platinum by psnprofiles.com but were not terribly difficult? Thanks in advance.
Some time ago I had an idea. I decided to acquire 50 ultra-rare platinum trophies. At this point, they have 12. I still lack a bit but I have a few plans. Do you have any suggestions for games that are ultra-rare platinum by psnprofiles.com but were not terribly difficult? Thanks in advan

EndWar platinum is the easiest ultrarare platinum which i got

If you abuse back up saves like PS+ feature, maybe. I totally didn't quit because I died and lost my items and haven't been up to playing it again.

You don't even need PS+.  If you screw up and die before finishing a dungeon just press the PS button and quit the game that way before it can autosave (you can grind deaths later).  Though really I'd recommend having at least a +20 weapon and shield before tackling the second dungeon, better if possible.  Taking some time to grind a bit in the beginning saves a ton of hassle down the line.  Once you have +99 equipment, the game is a cakewalk.  It's definitely a time consuming grind, but it's not a difficult ultra rare once you know that trick and the infinite money one to make gear upgrading easier.

All 5 of mine, I didn't think were too bad. Most just have some annoying online trophies, that a lot of people didn't bother with. Get a good group of boosters, though, and they're cake. Had a lot more trouble with more common Plats.. The 5 were Call of Jaurez: Bound in Blood, Shaun White Skateboarding, Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z, MX vs. ATV Alive, and Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD(Vita).