Ultra Rare platinum trophies that weren't that bad

HaserPL

Speed Runner, Speedy and Greedy, and Cross Your Heart!  From Shantae: Risky's Revenge.  They're not hard at all and can be obtained at the same time.  Well, same save file.  And it takes under four hours.

EDIT:  I somehow missed the Platinum in the title.

Edited by Vermachtnis

olliolli2 was HARD man, gratz on that plat lol ._.

Every level is pretty short so even if you fail multiple time, it shouldnt take that long to complete a level :).

The hardest ones took me like one hour for the hardest challenge, but still totally doable. it took me like 4 days to complete the game (without the online part, which requires a minimum of 7 days)

The Guided Fate Paradox - (I only have 1 more dungeon to clear for the plat). It's very long/grindy but you can over prepare for everything, enemies besides bosses should always do 0 damage to you and the bosses die in 1 hit (assuming your equipment/preparation is good enough). The suspend save reloading trick is what really makes this cake difficulty wise though.

Edited by lednatius

I thought Dead Nation was pretty easy (once you figured out the high learning curve)

Isn't everything easy once you figure it out its high learning curve?

Anyway, getting back to the thread, Zombi is a pretty simple one. It's a bit of a pain to play it 3 separate times, but only survival mode offers any challenge (and most of that is just boring "beat on the zombie's head 20 times until it finally dies"). There is permadeath, but it is easily overcome with cloud saves.

• Like 2

Singstar, if you have the equip.

Frozen SYnapse wasn't bad, and you can boost with two accounts.

Super Time Force Ultra was def easy and fun

Rebel galaxy got boring, but also easy.

http://psnprofiles.com/roengel/log?order=achievers&rarity=ultra-rare&type=platinum&dir=asc#content

Those are all PS plus games.

Edited by roengel

I have I think 19, I did have more but a couple have been edged out. Res ORC is teetering on 5.01% currently  :facepalm:

• Medal of Honor was easy apart from the Firestarter trophy. Took me a few weeks to get a 45 killstreak and get that done. (Easy plat if you decide to boost though).
  • RDR was easy, but you'll probably have to boost the online trophies now. 
  • The Sims 3 was easy but boring/semi-long. 
  • LBP is fairly easy, but you'll need some help with the hearts and so on.
  • BF3 was easy, took me a while to get the 6 heli kills but once I got used to flying it was easy. DLC took me a long time to do though. (Probably easy if you boost?)
  • MOH Frontline was pretty easy but need patience for the Hard playthrough. Easy to get frustrated.
  • PES 10, 11, 13 were all simple (currently working on PES 14 too) - not sure if the online is still available though, so may be unplattable now?
  • Killzone 2 was such a fun game I platted that twice back in the day. Would be difficult to do legit now due to low player count. (Probably boostable) Campaign is tough.
  • Fifa 15 ps3 was pretty easy. You'll need 2 or 3 buddies to do the online trophies.
  • Fifa 15 ps4 was also pretty easy, but you'll need patience, luck, and help for the scoring from the ground trophy. 
  • Crysis 2 was pretty fun and mostly easy, I had trouble with the multi kill online where you gotta kill like 5 guys in 5 seconds, but probably boostable. 
  • Sniper Ghost Warrior - fun and mostly easy. Online was a bit of a grind but there's not a great deal to do. Probably boostable. 
  • Starhawk, you can do this pretty easily and quickly if you work with a friend. 
  • Singstar - just buy a couple of cheap Singstar ps2 discs from ebay and get the friends round and do this for fun over a few weeks once or twice a week. Easy!

Games on my Ultra Rare list I wouldn't recommend as easy - 

• Fifa 16 ps4 (unless you're really good at football games) - the Online Draft mode is very stressful. You will want to smash your Ps4, controller, TV, and everything else
  • Kane and Lynch 2 - very glitchy, buggy, online is tough. Needs to be boosted, and no reliable method to boost - the game will only start when the host clicks ready, and if the host is a random who might be afk than you have no chance. No way to start a new lobby either. AVOID. 
  • Army of 2 The 40th Day. Same as K+L. Very buggy and glitchy, online will have to be boosted, very long grind, tough to co-ordinate between a group. Also one trophy is now dead unless you already unlocked it before the website went down years ago.

Hope this helps! Enjoy  B)

• Like 1

gimme the deets

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/693051-sorcery-saga-the-curse-of-the-great-curry-god/68338452

Basically it boils down to obtain a Decadent Dirk.  Sell in a dungeon, then buy it back and sell again and repeat until you need to move on.  With dungeon merchants the decadent dirk sells for more than it costs to buy, so you can gain infinite money this way.  At the shop in town, this isn't the case.  Once you get yourself a good cache of money and +1 or better equipment as fodder for upgrading, it's a piece of cake to get a +99 weapon.  This trick alone is why I feel the game isn't hard.

I've actually debated on writing a guide for the game because seriously, I suck at that sort of game and platted it just fine.  Once you've got good equipment, the game is easy, but time consuming.

• Like 1

Funny. Just platinum'ed LittleBigPlanet 3, and wrote a couple of paragraphs about it in the Most Recent Platinum thread about how easy it was. Like 1 hard level in the entire game single player wise, but out of all of the LBP games that have grinds or are (in some cases) almost impossible to do the create portion legit, this game is by far the quickest and easiest in the series. Took me like a couple days of not so serious play time to do it.

You can knock out the create trophies in a matter of 10 minutes solo (if you can get the online to work), and as long as you have 2 controllers, you can solo the co-op trophies, too. I'd also highly recommend soloing the co-op trophies for you own sanity, since it's easy (just need to have controller 2 turned on at the last checkpoint of any given level) and you don't have to put up with the shenanigans of the broken online. There is a trophy that KIND OF requires 4 controllers, but I say kind of because you can glitch it in a good way if you have a hard copy unpatched.

I'm baffled as to why it's the second lowest rarity percentage out of the LBP games given how easy it is. I can understand the Vita being number one, but it's not like LBP3 is even sitting on the borderline. Guess people really didn't want to put up with all the launch day nonsense.

I personally don't think DCUO is all that bad, it can just become tedious leveling up so many characters (if you don't enjoy it). However that is the bulk of it, there's very little to do outside of that.

It will sit on your trophy list at a very minimal % if that's something that'll bother you though, lol.

Also, you gotta pay for a month's sub to get the trophies, but they will retroactively pop upon logging into a character that has earned them.

looking through this topic i didn't know some plats. were ultra rare that i have like borderlands pre-sequel or killzone mercenary. my most ultra rare plat. was muramasa rebirth, which had a high difficulty rating in a trophy guide, but it really wasn't that difficult. grindy yes. although the one hit to death mode runs were a bit tough at first, they get much more relaxed when you have access to good leveling spots and invincibility whetstones.

someone listed SAO HF. that's another one that has an 8.5 difficulty rating. but is it really? i got it last time it was on sale. i want to be prepared for it at some point but not sure what to expect lol.

looking through this topic i didn't know some plats. were ultra rare that i have like borderlands pre-sequel or killzone mercenary. my most ultra rare plat. was muramasa rebirth, which had a high difficulty rating in a trophy guide, but it really wasn't that difficult. grindy yes. although the one hit to death mode runs were a bit tough at first, they get much more relaxed when you have access to good leveling spots and invincibility whetstones.

someone listed SAO HF. that's another one that has an 8.5 difficulty rating. but is it really? i got it last time it was on sale. i want to be prepared for it at some point but not sure what to expect lol.

Hollow Fragment isn't really that difficult, just really grindy.