EDIT: Servers now back up again (Original shutdown was supposed to be 4th Dec 2016)

PlanetSurvival

I thought the multiplayer looked quite fun if one was actually playing it and not boosting it. 2 vs 3 vs 3. One team of heroes vs two opposing teams of villains, all with different objectives. Oh well.

I'm in the minority as well. I liked it. However it suffered from server issues and ridiculous trophy requirements. I loved shotgunning people left and right :P. I even got some trophies without boosting. It's pronably because I'm a Batman fan so not everybody will agree that the MP was good let alone the SP .

Edited by poopooblast
  • Like 2

At least everyone is getting notice. PS3 game's mp are going to start dropping like flies as licensing expires or the servers are just too much of a bother to maintain. Clear all your mp games in your backlog people. Soon, it'll be too late.

Agreed. I just finished the multiplayer trophies for this about a week or two ago.

We are going to see more mutliplayer servers ending as the PS3 winds down.

I guess I'll check my backlog and determine which ones I have that have online.

Well fuck. I started this on the 360; might have to go and do it there. Not that I think I was ever gonna complete it anyway, but I would rather that be on my terms as opposed to the behest of something out of my control. Is it doable in the time we've got? Hope they maybe turn on Double or Triple XP like with Dead Star. 

I JUST finished 100%ing this game two weeks ago! MP was ok, I got all the trophies naturally except Predator Paragon. And I would have gotten that naturally if not for the frequent freezes and disconnects from the games crap servers(you need a full session and a scorecard to get this one). Best of luck to those racing the clock.