EDIT: Servers now back up again (Original shutdown was supposed to be 4th Dec 2016)

PlanetSurvival

Ah man. What a bummer. I won't have the time to get it by then because I don't even have the game, plus I have already mapped out my next two months of platinum so it looks like I won't be able to get all the Batman plats. Might still play it on an alt so I can at least play the story.

Oh well, another plat I'll never have.... mp trophies should NEVER be part of any plat requirement

i am with ya on that, i have a severe dislike for MP objective trophy's.

unless they can be boosted with extra controllers.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 1

Lucky arkham city don't have online.

GLAD to have read this comment, mate.!  :) 

Now....if only I could start with my 'sealed' AC and get my act together w/ AA challenge trophies.  :facepalm:  :facepalm: 

and boi am glad I didn't fall for that clearance sale of AO Limited Edish. a year back  :D  :yay: 

-Razgriz

HOLY CRAP!!!! well i was gonna start heavy rain but i better get these online trophies before its to late!!!!

This is off topic, but seeing this game's servers shutting down reminds me that I need to finish Mass Effect 3's multiplayer.

yeah but ME3 also has a alternitive method to get the MP trophies for single player :)

Not for the Defender trophy.

• The first method is the easiest way to earn this trophy. You can do this by going to the official Mass Effect "N7 HQ" Galaxy at War page. This method of raising your Galactic Readiness requires you hilariously little effort. All you have to do is sign in with the same EA profile that you have signed in with the game and then just choose the one hour mission for each system, then come back to that page an hour later and launch a mission for each system again. Your readiness for each system will increase 2.80% each hour. 

no MP needed

• Like 4

be warned guys, servers are still dropping games like crazy...annoying really. very annoying

Yes it is very frustrating, especially for Predator Paragon and Clutch trophies, each require a full session of 8 people. Nothing worse than nearly completing these trophies and someone gets disconnected . . .

Edited by Bullstomp
  • Like 1

Here's what I did for faction XP -- I have a second PS3 and bought a second copy. As long as your dummy account is Batman and you have one other person to boost with, just have Batman get killed repeatedly for additional XP. It adds up very quickly.

The only drawback is the servers for this game disconnects people very quickly for inactivity.

Also, if you have satellite/DSL internet, forget doing this game. Your internet sucks.

Almost everything is doable solo except predator paragon and you may have to purposely boost map wins. Evrything else will come naturally as long as you keep playing, keep track of your wins on each map and I can't stress this enough: vote for the map you want! There's a tendency for people to vote the same as well once one dude votes for a map. If you didn't get the map you want, back out or just boost them.

If you don't want to boost or youre lacking players, I recommend using the shotgun. It's extremely overpowered in my opinion. The online wasnt annoying persay except for the trophy requirements but the online menu soundtrack totally made up for it. Loved the soundtrack! :)

Good luck to all.

Yes it is very frustrating, especially for Predator Paragon and Clutch trophies, each require a full session of 8 people. Nothing worse than nearly completing these trophies and someone gets disconnected . . .

Oh hey! Didn't we boost together with kurookami, elligon, dark night, and gorchik? :o or am I mistaking you for somebody else. Edited by poopooblast

I'll probably try and knock them out in a weekend or two. This is one of the easiest Arkham games to plat if you can will yourself through the MP.

I Am The Night trophy looks really tough. I may try to Platinum this after I do Arkham City. I hated the Arkham Asylum platinum run completely.