EDIT: Servers now back up again (Original shutdown was supposed to be 4th Dec 2016)

PlanetSurvival

The title is misleading. As far as I know, they were NEVER taken down in the first place. I boosted this in the days before the shutdown before the panic of it shutting down was still real, the last week of November 2016. The days pass and the servers never went down. 

If you want to start boosting, most of it can be done legit since the game now has an active, dedicated, player base. At least, last time I played. Had a friend tell me this too however. The only one I remember giving me trouble was Predator Paragon but with a group its easy.

On 2018-1-12 at 0:13 PM, RNumbers said:

This happens from time to time, that servers are "taken down," but functionality is not actually affected. See Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood, which I believe remains functional to this day.

Any chance this is the case regarding Killzone 2 and Killzone 3 servers? 

I'm glad that people can still get the online trophies of Batman: Arkham Origins.

1 hour ago, Deceptrox said:

Any chance this is the case regarding Killzone 2 and Killzone 3 servers? 

I'm glad that people can still get the online trophies of Batman: Arkham Origins.

Those have leaderboard trophies, right? Those are almost certainly going to go away. I'm no expert on this subject, but generally speaking, if there are services tied to the mp (leaderboards, events, stat tracking), they are at much higher risk than if it's just lobbies/matches, which can be handled in other ways than dedicated servers.

19 minutes ago, RNumbers said:

Those have leaderboard trophies, right? Those are almost certainly going to go away. I'm no expert on this subject, but generally speaking, if there are services tied to the mp (leaderboards, events, stat tracking), they are at much higher risk than if it's just lobbies/matches, which can be handled in other ways than dedicated servers.

I'm afraid so. I hope not, but it seems that way.