Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash - Opening

Well, I was sort of hoping to see some gameplay of the game in action by now, but this opening animation will suffice. To be honest, it was fanservice overload on my end (almost too much fanservice to watch, surprisingly), but it was still enjoyable. Still not the biggest fan of a water gun-themed third person shooter game (was hoping for another game like Estival Versus, but with more story/characters/etc worked into the game), but hopefully it turns out well and is enjoyable to play. The day this game arrives next year (March for Japan, possibly by mid-Summer for Western audiences) can't come soon enough! 

Them jiggle-physics, though....  :blink:

Anyway, time to break out this classic Deadpool image! ****(Mods can remove this image if they feel that it is inappropriate in any way. I only posted it since I thought that it worked with the video)****  :lol: 

835.jpg

Edited by MossyOakRcn42
  • Like 2

Awww, they became idols =D

So cute opening.

Is what I would say but...

LOLI TRANSFORMATION! FORGET EVERYTHING! LOLI TRANSFORMATION!

OH MY GOD, THIS GAME IS GODLY!

Funny that lolis have to have one piece :awesome:

So... who's ready? :awesome:

a5975b7d7e88adaa6b1ab9fdf54da6d2fb24521d

I'm thinking about getting it when it's a bit cheaper :P not full retail lol .. xD 

Them jiggle-physics, though....  :blink:

Anyway, time to break out this classic Deadpool image! ****(Mods can remove this image if they feel that it is inappropriate in any way. I only posted it since I thought that it worked with the video)****  :lol: 

835.jpg

The jiggle-physics is strong with this game  

Opening looks... appealing. :D But honestly though, I played only a single Senran Kagura game, which was Estival Versus, and I found that game to be pretty boring. Too much focus on boobs, too big boobs and too many forced ecchi scenes. Aside from that the gameplay didn't have much depth and was very repetitive. So yeah, it might look pretty at first, but I'll pass.

This game is a sequel to Estival Versus, right?

Not really sequel. Simply another spin-off.

Opening looks... appealing. :D But honestly though, I played only a single Senran Kagura game, which was Estival Versus, and I found that game to be pretty boring. Too much focus on boobs, too big boobs and too many forced ecchi scenes. Aside from that the gameplay didn't have much depth and was very repetitive. So yeah, it might look pretty at first, but I'll pass.

Well, the game IS about boobs. :P

I believe this game isn't canon, just like Senran Kagura Bon Appetit, so they most likely added her for fans.

The game is supposed to be canon to the main franchise storyline. See bold sections below:

The story of Peach Beach Splash is part of the main storyline. There are plans to develop a new Senran Kagura from this title.

There will also be a new Senran Kagura action game in the future.

There are plans to include popular characters and such from the mobile game Senran Kagura: New Wave G Burst.

Takaki wants to finally put the series in one big world.

The game is being made so that both beginners and advanced players can enjoy it.

They are considering the extent that players can intervene when it comes to costume destruction.

The amount of costumes worth getting wet have increased. There’s also a considerable volume of swimsuits.

There are plans to support PlayStation VR with some modes. Support may be added in an update after the release.

There are about 10 types of water guns.

There are plans for downloadable content that adds stories, costumes, and characters. They want to do collaborations, too.

More Info:

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/10/04/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-has-over-30-characters-new-costume-breaks-psvr-support/

http://gematsu.com/2016/10/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-story-system-hanzo-academy-characters

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201610/11117884.html

Wiki:

http://www.giantbomb.com/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash/3030-55845/

Edited by MossyOakRcn42

↑ ↑ ↑  I read that news, that's why i thought this was a sequel to Estival Versus but, adding Ryoki to the Opening means she's has a part in the game's plot, which makes no sense since she passed on in EV.

Rin and Daidoji are probably in the game too, but they're not in the opening so they're just guest characters.

I wouldnt mind Ryoki as a guest character too but, she's in the opening...

Edited by GrayFT